Ok here is my problem. I have a 320 SSR contract that is dragging on for a number of reasons. Aug UY so I had the owner bank the points last week. We have non refundable airfare to be in Disney June 12th-19th. Signed 1/9 Passed ROFR Wired Balance on 3/4/13 The seller has not returned the corrected contract yet so it has not been sent in to Disney yet. Title company had wrong amount on contract they provided. I am concerned that SSR will not have a 2 bedroom available if it gets down to the wire, say 2 months out. So can I have the current owner book a reservation in our name and just wait for the contract to finally finish or would this somehow hinder the contract from closing. Could the owner rescind the reservation after they are paid? Would I need a rental agreement? Is this a good idea? Thanks for any insight.