I have never done this but my parents have successfully at least twice. When I plug in my Oct rates now it tells me that all the discounted fares are gone and the price there quoting is not so good. My mom seems to think that they don't advertise the discounted rates until closer to time. Anyone confirm that I am wondering if it is worth the wait. What I am finding now is not to enticing and dh is threatening to make us drive! UUGH!