Using FP after scheduled time

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by kermit116, Jan 10, 2012.

1. kermit116

kermit116 "Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste

Not trying to start a huge debate here, just wondering if this statement is still true for FPs at DLR:

"Don’t worry if you are delayed and can’t make it back during your specified hour, you can still use your FASTPASS anytime during that day."

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

4. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

Yep, and most people here are not too hung up on the "morality" of it. The WDW forum gets more heated in this area.

5. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

Most definitely. :scared1:

6. kermit116

kermit116 "Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste

Okay, thanks ;)

7. 94bruin

94bruin DIS Veteran

This is why I have little desire to plan a trip to WDW. ACtually, since there seems to be people here who know a lot about WDW,in the event we ever decide to go to WDW, maybe I could just come here with questions. :rotfl2:

Love this board!:love:

8. Nonsuch

Nonsuch DIS Veteran

I did not even realize there was a "morality" issue :lmao:
    I very seldom use a fastpass inside the window. Generally grab them in the morning, and use them in the evening :goodvibes

9. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

Just ask this question on the WDW forum or the DLR forum on MiceChat and then put on your flame resistant asbestos suit! :laughing:

10. -KT-

-KT- Earning My Ears

Same here! My dad has always taught me to get fast passes for the big rides in the morning before you go on them so you can use it in the evening.I don't really see the problem with it.

11. JeriLee

JeriLee Mouseketeer

I first learned about this while planning my WDW Spring Break 2011 trip. I joined Tour Guide Mike .com, and I highly recommend it. You will be blown away by the wealth of information, but the very active forums are worth the price alone. They are not at all hung up on this!

12. JeriLee

JeriLee Mouseketeer

Did I hit cancel? Where did my post go? Sorry if this is a repeat!

~~~

I first learned about this while planning my WDW Spring Break 2011 trip. I joined Tour Guide Mike .com, and I highly recommend it. You will be blown away by the wealth of information, but the very active forums are worth the price alone. They are not at all hung up on this!

13. thealfi

thealfi Mouseketeer

It's perfectly fine. I got a FP for Indiana Jones Adventure around 9AM. Used the FP at 10PM. Got a FP for Space Mountain around noon. Went on it at 9PM. :)

14. Realmousefan

Realmousefan Earning My Ears

Yes, we just did it with Soaring as well a week ago. They didn't bat an eye.

15. elaw

elaw DIS Veteran

I like to collect them during the day and go on a "Fun Run" in the evening .... going from one FP ride to another consecutively .... We can usually do 4 to 5 major rides (Star Tours, Space Mountain, Big Thunder, Splash and Indy) in about one hour.

16. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

There is a rumor going around that they are about to change the FPs for WDW where you have to use them in that hour but so far it is still just a rumor