Using concierge lounge day of check out?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Sleepingbooty, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Sleepingbooty

Sleepingbooty DIS Veteran

If you are staying Club Level, can you continue to use the lounge on the day of your departure after the official 11am check out time? Magical Express won't be picking us up until late afternoon, and I'm just wondering how long we'll have access. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

You have access to the lounge until 11:59 pm on your check out day. :goodvibes

4. sethschroeder

sethschroeder DIS Veteran

While your card might stop letting you have access I would assume the people working in the lounge will have seen you around and let you in. They try to go out of their way to help out so I would assume that even the rules say you should no longer have access they will likely still let you in.

5. DreamingPink

DreamingPink Disney Veteran

Your card or bracelet now, will stop working like the other post said at 11:59 pm. on your check out day! So Enjoy!!!

6. Kimberle

Kimberle WL Vet

All resort guests are entitled to use all amenities until midnight the day of check out. If you were staying Club, you have full use of the lounge.

7. Evansvillegirl26

Evansvillegirl26 Mouseketeer

We were just at the Grand Floridian last week and magical express was not picking us up until 2:30pm. We sent our luggage to bell services in the morning headed to the lounge for breakfast then to MK for a few hours then back to the the lounge to snack and hang out until ME was ready to pick us up. Our bracelets worked the whole time! Have fun!

8. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

As others have said, you have access to all of the resort's amenities until midnight of your check out day, including the club lounge when staying CL :).

9. Sleepingbooty

Sleepingbooty DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone, that's good to know! I'd read some conflicting info when I tried to search the boards for the topic, so I'm glad to get some affirmation!

10. tiger4me2

tiger4me2 DIS Veteran

You can use the lounge until 10:00pm as that when they close the doors and CMs leave for the night. Most of the club levels I have stayed at which are all of them locked their doors at 10pm. Up to then you can use the lounge. I was at the WL in Dec and they close the door at 7pm to get ready for the 8 pm when open doors up for the desserts. Note at the BWI they keep it open all day until 10 PM when the CMs leave for the night and they lock the doors. Other than that you can use the resort for anything else until 11:59pm