Using a Disney Visa Rewards Card

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by DisneyBoundinDec, Mar 2, 2010.

1. DisneyBoundinDec

DisneyBoundinDec DIS Veteran

Hello all..

Do you know if ALL restaurants take the Disney Visa Rewards Redemption card? NOT the actually visa.. but the redemption card with your reward $$ on it?

TIA! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hickchick

hickchick Mouseketeer

4. DisneyBoundinDec

thank you for that.. that is what I was looking for! :thumbsup2 NOW I wonder why certain restaurants don't take it?? I thought they were all Disney owned?? hmmmm..

5. arlenesp

arlenesp <font color=blue>Silly me, I thought paper was for

6. scrapnmom

scrapnmom Mouseketeer

That is not a complete list, it says down on the bottom of that webpage:

"Examples of Rewards redemption locations and not a complete listing. Locations subject to change."

The last time we went we used it everywhere we ate. I'm sure it's every Disney restaurant. We used our Rewards card to pay for all of our dining and souvenirs and had no OOP expenses. We are doing the same with this trip.

7. DisneyBoundinDec

Do you remember if you used it at Teppan Edo? That's not on the list

thank you!

8. madalex

madalex DIS Veteran

I have used the Disney Rewards card on eight different trips over the last five years and never had any problem using it at any restaurant in any of the parks or Disney resorts. The only restaurants I know of that don't take the card are the restaurants in the Swan and Dolphin hotels (bluezoo, Il Mulino, Shula's, etc.). You will not have any trouble finding places to spend your Rewards dollars!

9. laughinplace199

laughinplace199 <font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><

If you're staying at a Disney resort, you can charge your meals, purhcases, etc. to your room and then apply your rewards to your balance when you check out.

10. DisneyBoundinDec

DUH! :lmao: :thumbsup2 thank you for that.. I totally forgot that we can do that!

11. sherabby

sherabby DIS Veteran

We've used our on our last 4 trips for tips and have never had any issues.

12. 3darlings

3darlings DIS Veteran

I always do this but just make sure you do this the night before you are checking out. If you wait until the next morning, they will have already applied the charges to your credit card and you won't be able to use your rewards points/gift cards. I got burned this way last year and now I am careful to go the night before check out to apply any rewards points or gift cards I have to my total bill.

13. scrapnmom

scrapnmom Mouseketeer

No, but off the top of my head I used it at the Garden Grill and Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT. Hollywood & Vine at DHS, Pinnochio's Village Haus in MK--all of those are not on the list.