USF-IOA on 6/27/2004

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Dznefreek, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Dznefreek

Dznefreek DIS Veteran

Just a few notes:

Shrek is gone from the entrance gate.

ROTM Express had a return of 5-7pm at 10:45 am.

The ROTM line was 30 minutes and the single rider line was empty! Think about using it. You will be with your friends/family while in line but it is not like you are going to coverse on the ride.

When traveling through the parking garage use both lanes. Like Lemmings to the sea, everyone gets in the right and I just zipped right up the left.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tasha+Scott

Tasha+Scott <font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br><font color=pu

I agree. I used the single rider line when we were there on the 17th. I mainly used it b/c my DH wouldn't ride w/me, but now know I would use it again anyway. The wait time was about an hour, but I only waited for 5 min. in the single rider line. I got on before those with Express did. Can't beat that!

4. SpideyHulk24

SpideyHulk24 Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love

The Mummy is getting more and more popular. Can't believe that was the time so early, though.

5. MagicalMom

MagicalMom <font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa

Oh Mannnnnnnn! I really wanted to take a pic of Shrek at the entrance. Gosh! :( Oh well, I gotta a sneaky feeling that it won't ruin my trip. :)

I'll have to give the single rider line a try, I've never considered it before.

6. the Dark Marauder

the Dark Marauder <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green

Single Rider Lines are very fickle. While they usually are about a 10-20 minute wait, they have been known to get up to 45-60 mins!

7. Tasha+Scott

Tasha+Scott <font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br><font color=pu

Wow! I am glad I have never had to wait 45-60 min. in a single rider lane! That would completely defeat the purpose. The longest I had to wait on any single rider line was about 10 min. I guess I was just lucky. :smooth:

8. 2BigKIdz

2BigKIdz Is it still winter!?!?!?!

We waited about 20 mins in a single rider line for Ripsaw Falls last year, but my two friends and I ended up riding together. The regular line was huge, I was surprised they allowed three single riders to fill one boat.

9. BarbaraMB

BarbaraMB <font color=CC99CC>Is right! Good tags come to th

Didn't they just put Shrek back up and now they took him down again? What's up with that?

10. Daydreamer64

Daydreamer64 DIS Veteran

Odd thing about Shrek- we were there from 6/22-6/27 and he was there up on top of the entrance gates- we could see him from our hotel room windows. He may have been moved by that Saturday as we didin't pay him much attention the last day but he was there during that time frame because we took pics of him and watched him sway in the wind during the evening thunderstorms.