Username change

Mancomb Seepgood

Earning My Ears
Last week I set up an account here, but I would like to change my username. Is that possible? I would be fine just deleting my account and starting over as well, but I would like to keep the same email address attached to the account. Thanks for any help.

Last week I set up an account here, but I would like to change my username. Is that possible? I would be fine just deleting my account and starting over as well, but I would like to keep the same email address attached to the account. Thanks for any help.
Well, once your account is set up, it's pretty much permanent. If you really don't like your username, you can just stop using it and set up another account with the name you want. But first, you must go into your "old" account and change the email. Since you can't have the same email on two accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter