Used an awesome National code for my April trip!

I saw the new rules, but, really have not read them. I think, in this instance, you need to call the EC number and ask.
Agreed. It is possible that it is not being applied retroactively, because the new terms were just released a little while ago.

Taxes, Surcharges and Fees*

Customer Facility Charge 2.50/day $12.50
Airport Access Fee 10 Pct $61.26
Florida Surcharge 2.00/day $22.00
Tire/battery Fee .02/day $0.22
Vehicle License Fee .69/day $7.59
Sales Tax (6.50%) $46.06
Subtotal $149.63 Calculate Estimated Total

Estimated Total $754.63

Estimated charges are confirmed based on the information you have provided; only taxes, fees, and surcharges are subject to change.

This concerns me, my contract does show, that the taxes, surcharges and fees are included. Although, the KLM rate only includes $6.47 for taxes. Will the rental fee be more, than the estimate?

Contract I.D. Flying Blue/air France Klm
Inclusive Rate Items
No charge distance Included
(11) Loss damage waiver full Included
(11) Supplemental liability insurance Included
(5) Customer facility charge 2.50/day Included
Airport access fee 10 pct Included
(11) Florida surcharge 2.00/day Included
(11) Tire/battery fee .02/day Included
(11) Vehicle license fee .69/day Included
Sales tax (6.50%) $6.47 Included
Guaranteed Base Rate Included
Unlimited Miles. Included

Sub total.....................................................$347.52

Coverages:
Loss Damage Waiver Full $0.00
Supplemental Liability Insurance $0.00

Total Estimate................................................$347.52
(Country of Residence: US) (USD)
Approximate Estimated Conversion

Sorry, I passed on old info. My Emerald Club is through my CC and I've had it for years. I had no idea, it was now free to join. I guess, that's why I receive the automatic upgrade to Executive Club?

Don't be sorry, it is still on Mary's site. I just wanted to make sure that we are all clear on the info. You get Exe. when you rent a specific number of vehicles or rent for a specific amount of days. Those requirements are listed on the EC info. But, congrats on the Executive aisle upgrade!!!

This concerns me, my contract does show, that the taxes, surcharges and fees are included. Although, the KLM rate only includes $6.47 for taxes. Will the rental fee be more, than the estimate?

I doubt it since every other fee says it is included.

I doubt it since every other fee says it is included.

I guess, we will find out soon. The disclaimer states, taxes and fees are subject to change and the estimated tax is not correct. So, I'm prepared to pay the difference (taxes). The rest I will argue, if it's an issue.

Reporting my successful experience with the Air France/Flying Blue code. I also used Emerald Aisle for the first time. So nice- the aisle had many SUV's in it as well. We picked a Huundai Santa Fe.

Best part was I paid 35.00 less than I expected. My reservation did not take off the coupon- they do that here! Woo-Hoo! Thanks for all your helpful advice. It is much appreciated.

By the way, crowds are not bad here now!

Thats great to hear! Thanks for the confirmation. 13 days until I pick up my car and I feel better about it now. I hope there are some SUV's on there for me too. :).

I guess, we will find out soon. The disclaimer states, taxes and fees are subject to change and the estimated tax is not correct. So, I'm prepared to pay the difference (taxes). The rest I will argue, if it's an issue.

Here's a thought. Call them.

We did last week. No problems. I didn't see any mention of insurance on the receipt, and it was a little less than the quote.

Budget using BCD x474200 and E-Coupon MUGZ029 for $30 off works out to $272.84 inc taxes after coupon is applied when return vehicle so basically the same deal.

This offer gives me a great rate for our June trip. Where did it come from? Can anyone use it?

Has anyone tried to cancel this reservation with this code? I tried to cancel it today and it will not let me cancel. I wanted to change my time and use another company, but it won't let me cancel. I tried through my National account and through the "cancel" button on top. So now I've got 2 reservations because I did a second one with another time and when I went back to cancel the first one it won't let me, so I tried the second one and could not cancel that one either. I guess I'll have to call. This is using the code 8572130.

Has anyone tried to cancel this reservation with this code? I tried to cancel it today and it will not let me cancel. I wanted to change my time and use another company, but it won't let me cancel. I tried through my National account and through the "cancel" button on top. So now I've got 2 reservations because I did a second one with another time and when I went back to cancel the first one it won't let me, so I tried the second one and could not cancel that one either. I guess I'll have to call. This is using the code 8572130.

You just have to call and cancel. It is really easy. I have made (and cancelled) several reservations with the code. No problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter