USA Easter Holiday Dates

jmagla

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
We are looking to stay at one of the Universal resort hotels in April 2009. Does anyone have any idea what the school holiday dates in the USA are for that time. We are in Orlando from the 13th April to the 29th and would like to get the room at the best rate (and park access at quiet time, even with front of line), which would I presume be towards the end of our stay. I think I am right in thinking that the early part of our stay is during the peak and expensive periods.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Michael

Our Spring Break (Tennessee - southern/middle) is March 16-27. Easter is April 12. We're going on our trip March 17-25. I'm hoping it won't be real crowded since Easter is in April.

Thanks, I guess it should be much quieter towards the end of our stay so will keep an eye on the rates for then. Will probably spend the first week on the gulf coast.

Cheers Michael

Our Easter Break is April 6 -13th for public school - the catholic schools around me have April 10-17th off. I'm in Central New Jersey.

Enjoy it there then it's the perfect weather!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter