US Photoconnect price increase...

DLPDreams

I am like a child in a sweet shop, hyper on sugar!
Just a heads up if anyone is wanting to buy this. Apparently there are strong rumours that this will increase in price on 1st June. No prices released as yet. But it may be worth buying this weekend if you want to beat the increase.

I was hoping to wait another month, but have bitten the bullet! :rolleyes1

They keep raising the price of this exponentially. In 2013, we paid $50 for 5 days use. That was good value. Wouldn't pay for it even now though.

I know it's not on the scale of MM at WDW Kath, but then it's nowhere near the price either. We want it mainly for the ride photos - I am sure we will get our monies worth from that alone :)

I have read tonight that the price is going to rise quite a bit - some people are saying it is because US are going to improve the service and no of photographers etc. I guess we don't have long to wait and see!

I know, and it it were one trip with a bunch of family then maybe it would be worth it, but not for us. Getting a little cheesed off with everything about visiting Orlando costing more and more - of course prices increase but it's getting silly. Tickets, parking, selecting seats, even now most hotels are charging for parking and/or a "resort fee" - just sneaky ways. I doubt we will spend much time in Orlando before long...

Bought ours for $89.99 for 14 days. Facebook page says increase will be to $149.99 so decided to go for it.

I know, and it it were one trip with a bunch of family then maybe it would be worth it, but not for us. Getting a little cheesed off with everything about visiting Orlando costing more and more - of course prices increase but it's getting silly. Tickets, parking, selecting seats, even now most hotels are charging for parking and/or a "resort fee" - just sneaky ways. I doubt we will spend much time in Orlando before long...

I have to agree Kath, and we haven't been yet. I am just shocked by how many little things we've had to get (or felt we had to get as it's our 'own and only trip' so didn't want to miss out). The holiday alone is costing a small fortune and then with all the extras, it's just getting out of hand. I've stopped telling DH what I'm buying as he just isn't impressed!

I mean we've booked Discovery Cove (with dolphin swim), Universal tix, WDW tix (although in our package to get free dining), MM at WDW, 3 days PC at US, BBB x 2 for my girls, a Wishes Cruise as a surprise for my Mum's birthday and the Frozen premium day too - argh! Then there's ESTAs, car hire, extra suitcase on the plane, and a Landry's card (although I know that is cost neutral). I hate to think about all those extras - I could probably get a week in Spain for the cost for the 6 of us. But, we are lucky to be going and so are making the most of it 67 days and counting :flower1:.

Bought ours for $89.99 for 14 days. Facebook page says increase will be to $149.99 so decided to go for it.

Glad you managed to get it sorted. Seems a huge jump doesn't it! Not sure how much the 3 day one will go up - looking forward to seeing the price! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter