Urgh... fidelity is driving me crazy!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by cseca, Mar 27, 2013.

1. NoleFan

NoleFan DIS Veteran

I really don't like that Fidelity does not update their website. They have contracts listed that sales are already pending. Seems like it would be easier to update the website than to people wondering whether stuff is available or not? Probably would give their sales staff more time to make more sales instead of answer whether something is available or not. Very frustrating if you are a buyer!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Pizzaman12

Pizzaman12 Earning My Ears

How was your experience with them last year? I'm trying to figure out which of the resale companies are the easiest to work with. In the market for an add-on.

4. dbs1228

dbs1228 DIS Veteran

Any of the 3 -4 major resellers are fine to work with. I like Time Share Store since they are fully staffed 7 days a week and are great to work with. I have also worked with Fidelity we just found better priced contracts (on many occasions) and its been fine, although they do charge a 195.00 fee to buyers, but still they have deals. I have been working with them over the past month and found it much better then a few years ago. Find the contract that works for you and go from there. Good luck

5. Crazy4Disney06

Crazy4Disney06 DIS Veteran

Last year they were fantastic! Quick service and fast response time. This year I have tried now 3 times and heard NOTHING back!