UPH's...only with packages????

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by marcyinPA, Jun 11, 2004.

1. marcyinPA

marcyinPA <font color=blue>I'll never forget the strong, pun

Apr 2, 2001
    I booked the Disney Visa kids stay/play free package for our last trip and we got UPH's included. This was the first time we've ever had UPH's. I've always purchased the 5 day Park Hopper Plus for our previous trips.

We LOVED having the UPH!! We went into the MK on our first night just for Spectro and Wishes, and went to the AK on our last day before our late flight home. I loved being able to come and go as we pleased without feeling like I was wasting a day.

Can you purchase UPH's if you don't book a package and just book room-only? If so, how much are they and are there any discounts available?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. javaj

javaj DIS Veteran

Jan 26, 2004
    You can purchase UPHs as long as you are staying onsite. You can purchase them at check-in if you don't purchase a package. However, UPHs must be for the length of your stay at that particular hotel. I think you can remove the day of arrival or departure if you purchase at check-in. Deb has info about it on http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/ticket.htm#2

4. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

Aug 13, 2001
    If you just have a room you can drop first/and or last day from the UPH. We loved them too.