Upgrading to Annual Pass

tupper

Earning My Ears
I am looking to get passes using my Royal Rewards. They only sell 7+ hoppers. They get Them through Holiday House(?) and they said that you can not upgrade them to annual passes once I get there. They will not let me get annual passes through points.

My question is: have you ever had a disney park hopper that you could not upgrade to an annual pass? They said that these are regular hoppers that don't expire, but I don't want to take a chance on not being able to upgrade them, because I really want the annual passes.

Thanks for your help!

I probably won't be much help...but here goes...:D

I know that you can upgrade Park Hoppers to annual passes...

HOWEVER,

I don't know if you can ug tckts that were purchased from a "consolidator"...which is what HH would be...they buy large blocks of tkts at a discount price, and then resell them at prices just below what is traditionally available from WDW.

AND I believe that these tkts are identifiable - by a code, etc...

Sooo...you may want to post this question on the Disney Tips Board, or over on the Budget Board...someone there may be able to give you a more definitive answer...

HTH!! - although it probably didn't!!:D

:sunny:

thanks for your reply. I talked to Disney and they told me I could upgrade, but maybe I can't if they have a special code. I will only buy the two and get the rest at Disney, in case I can't upgrade them. Thank you for your reply.

but why not try to sell the tickets before you go and then use the money towards buying the APs!

That way you won't get stuck with tickets you don't want.

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!