Upgrading tickets at Disney World that were purchased from Undercover Tourist

mlktwins

Mouseketeer
I purchase 4 day park hoppers with an extra day free from Undercover Tourist. I have already linked my tickets to MDE so they are not returnable. I have seen that UT now has a 4 day hopper with 3 free days. Does anyone know if I can upgrade to this at Disney's Guest Services? Are they even offering this ticket directly from Disney World?

We don't offer any "X Days Free" deals directly from Disney.

You're free to upgrade your current 5-day park hoppers (which is how our computer sees "4 days with an extra day free") at the gate. You should be charged the price difference between a gate-priced 5-day park hopper and the gate price of whatever you want to upgrade to.

We don't offer any "X Days Free" deals directly from Disney.

You're free to upgrade your current 5-day park hoppers (which is how our computer sees "4 days with an extra day free") at the gate. You should be charged the price difference between a gate-priced 5-day park hopper and the gate price of whatever you want to upgrade to.

So is gate price the price on Disneyworld.com? For example, 4 adult 5 day park hoppers are $1636 and 6 day park hoppers would be $1696? So...for and extra $60 total, I can upgrade for an extra day?

I have seen that UT now has a 4 day hopper with 3 free days. Does anyone know if I can upgrade to this at Disney's Guest Services? Are they even offering this ticket directly from Disney World?

The ticket does not really have any "free days" on it.
It is actually a standard 7-day Hopper sold at a discount of $45 (which is the price differece between a 4-day Hopper and a 7-day Hopper.)
The "days free" is just sales puffery to make the deal sound more enticing.
And, yes, you can upgrade your current UT ticket to 7-days, but it's price will be higher than buying the UT deal that you quoted.

So is gate price the price on Disneyworld.com? For example, 4 adult 5 day park hoppers are $1636 and 6 day park hoppers would be $1696? So...for and extra $60 total, I can upgrade for an extra day?
Yup.

Last 2 questions? Do I have to do this at the beginning of my trip or can I add a day or 2 during the trip or on the last day of my 5 day hopper? Can I do this at Guest Relations at Disney Springs or does it have to be at a park? We are staying off-site!

Last 2 questions? Do I have to do this at the beginning of my trip or can I add a day or 2 during the trip or on the last day of my 5 day hopper? Can I do this at Guest Relations at Disney Springs or does it have to be at a park? We are staying off-site!

You can do it anytime up until the end of the last day on your ticket, at any ticket booth or Guest Relations location, including at a park or at Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter