It's my year of Disney!!!! I have never got an AP, because we live in texas and go about every 12-24 months. But I found 2 conferances I can go to, one Nov 2013 and one in March 2014 so AP sounds the way to go and I plan on making 2 or 3 smaller trips, as well In my mind it seems like if there is a good package for the Nov trip it would make sense to go ahead and book that and then upgrade tickets. If my understanding is correct, you just pay the difference between that ticket value and the AP, right? So, I just wanted to hear some of your experiences doing that and if you feel like that is usually a good deal. Oh, and can you upgrade before your trip or do you have to wait until your at WDW? THanks!