Upgrading in Ocala

skatemom123

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone !!!

First time posting a message so please bear with me.
My family and I are going WDW mid May. We have reservations
at the POR. We are thinking about stopping at the Ocala office and asking for an upgrade to a deluxe. Has this worked for anyone? Thank you!

Welcome to the Dis board!
I have never even asked at Ocala. I would also like to hear about this..

Hello skatemom123 and welcome to the DIS boards! I had to post, as, my first post too, was concerning the Ocala center! It took me awhile to get my courage up to post, HA.
On one of our trips, we did stop at the Ocala center on the drive down to WDW, and, we weren't able to get a discounted room or upgrade for what we wanted. But, I think some people have been successful doing this. It depends on last minute room availability, time of year, etc. As long as you have a ressie, you have nothing to lose--give it a try if you are driving down to WDW.
I don't know how long you've been reading these DIS boards, but there is a great deal of info here and posters are so helpful. Are you familiar with the "AP" (Annual Pass) room rates? They are some of the deepest discounts (or were?) on WDW hotel rooms. There is lots of discount code info out there too for future planning...anyway...
Hope you get a good deal at the Ocala center! :cool: :) :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter