Upgrading hotels for a night?

AmyMoose

Earning My Ears
All I seem to do is ask questions on here... Well, after I've gone maybe I'll be able to return some of the brilliant advice!

Anyway just wondering how much it should cost to upgrade a hotel room for a night? We're currently book into the Santa Fe from the 13th - 17th September but was thinking I could celebrate my first Real Proper Paycheque by upgrading into one of the nicer hotels (Sequoia or NPB probably) for a night and use the benefits the pool to unwind on the last could of days (it's just the two of us so I think we would use it).

Thing is, our original booking was made when the 40% offer was on. So does anyone know how, if we wanted to upgrade for a night, it would work? Would they just charge us the cost of making a new booking or would they take off a quarter of what we've already paid in the old booking from extra cost of staying on one of the nicer hotels? Or am I best to just confuse a customer service rep instead?!

I think I'm also right in thinking that the new offers (one day free/ 30% off) wouldn't apply to this as it's amending an existing booking?

Thanks and sorry for such a confusing question!

I think, as you already have a booking, they would quote you an upgrade price based only on what the current offer is, then you would have the difference to pay over what you've already booked.

Elaine is right..they would quote you a price based on the current offer which is 30% off rather than your original offer of 40% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter