Upgrading Annual Pass

DisneyMominMTL

Mouseketeer
I have searched this board and other sites for the answer to this question but I want to make sure I have the right facts. Here goes:

I bought (and activated) my AP in September 2015 - just before the price increase. As I understand it, I do not have the PhotoPass downloads option on the "old" annual pass.

I would like to upgrade to the Platinum Pass when I go in May, in order to get the PhotoPass downloads.

From what I have read, I would be charged the difference between the 2 passes, prorated to the number of months left on the pass (May to September = 5 months). Is that correct?

Thanks!

Disclaimer: I'm not sure I am in the right section of the boards but couldn't figure out where else to post.

The price isn't prorated. You'll pay the full difference between your old pass and the new pass. Your expiration date won't change.

We did this in December - it came out to about $100. We had already planned on buying memory maker for an upcoming trip, so it saved us $$ in the long run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter