Upgrading a 3 day ticket to 4

jodybird511

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

We had a fantastic trip planned for mid-March, for which we all had the buy-2-get-a-3rd-day-free park-hopper tickets. Unfortunately, I got the flu the day before we were to go, so my partner and kids went on ahead without me. :( We are planning to return in July, and I will use my unused ticket; however, we are wanting to do 4 park days instead of 3, so I need an extra day. I hate to think I'd have to buy a single day ticket in addition to my unused 3-day ticket. Any info would be appreciated!

Yes, you can go to guest services any time during your trip and have them add a day to the ticket.

Great news! Anybody have any info on what kind of cost I'd be looking at? To buy a single-day park to park is $147 online. How much am I looking add to just add the day onto my existing multi-day ticket?

Check the dates on those buy 2 get one free tickets. The ones purchased on the Universal Orlando website have an expiry date of June 20, 2015.

• Ticket must be purchased by June 7, 2015.
  • Valid for any three (3) calendar days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This ticket also includes fourteen (14) consecutive calendar days of admission to the paid entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk® ("CityWalk") which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used.
  • All ticket usage must occur on or before June 20, 2015. Any unused days shall be forfeited.
  • Blockout dates apply December 26, 2014 through January 3, 2015.
  • Ticket is available for purchase in the United States, within U.S. territories including Puerto Rico and Washington D.C., and Canada only.
  • Valid only during regular theme park operating hours and specifically excludes admission to special or separately ticketed entertainment events at either of the theme parks.
  • Ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be copied or resold.
  • Limit six (6) tickets per purchase.

Thanks, Damo. Our tickets were actually purchased through the NEA discount program and don't appear to have any expiration date.

There may not be much of a price difference to upgrade to an annual pass; you may want to check out that price. Have a great trip!

Remember parking in the garage is currently $17 per day, it is included with the Preferred and Premium APs but not the Power Pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter