Upgrade to power pass from 14 day ticket

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by dani77, Apr 5, 2013.

1. dani77

dani77 Mouseketeer

Hi,

tried searching the board but couldn't find an answer to my question. I have pretty much figured out everything about disney tickets but I'm kind of clueless when it come to universal...so I hope someone here can help me.

For my upcoming trip I bought a 14 day bonus ticket to the Universal parks through attractionticketsdirect in ireland. Since I'm thinking about going back to Orlando a second time at the end of the year (early december) I'm trying to figure out my ticket optione. Best and least expensive option would be an upgrade to a power pass.
    Is it possible to upgrade the 14 day ticket? If so...can I still upgrade after I have entered a park with this ticket? How much is the upgrade? Is it just the difference between what I paid for the 14 day ticket and the power pass price?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Yes...you can upgrade at Guest Services at either park. You would pay the difference between what you paid and the cost of the Power Pass...which for non-residents is $189.99 plus tax.

4. damo

damo Proud Redhead

As long as it is just the two park bonus ticket and not the three park ticket, you can upgrade.

5. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

yes, you can upgrade inside the park.
    it doesn't have to be done prior to park entering.

6. dani77

dani77 Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the replies...looks like the upgrade to the power pass is an awesome deal :)