Upgrade to a Different Hotel

Fourfun

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever get upgraded from a Mod to a Deluxe Hotel ??
because of overbooking or any problems... Just Curious

I have never been so lucky, but I know someone who was. A couple of years ago a co-worker of mine got upgraded from CSR to AKL. It was during super soap weekend, and CSR was overbooked.

It's very, very rare for that to happen. Usually you would get moved to a resort in the same category instead.

Anne

Maybe this will happen more often during the Dreams promotion. Imagine checking into one of the All Stars and being told that you've been upgraded to the Poly. :sunny:

There were a number of DIS'ers reporting a few months ago, that they received a phone call from Disney asking if they'd like to upgrade from their value to the DVC villas because of overbooking. Probably doesn't happen very often, but that was a nice surprise.

1990 was the year, I think. Yacht Club was just opening and someone called from Disney to ask if we would like to upgrade from Caribbean Beach. That was an awesome vacation. Since then, never been upgraded. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter