Updated with sad news - I have to make a very sad trip

Sorry to hear about your cousin-in-law. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

You guys are definitely in my prayers. Also, your trip to WV... My husbands family is in WV too. Be careful in those mountains! We make that trek every year. Just be careful. I pray you have a safe trip too.

God Bless,
Heather

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this -- MickeysMusic and I just got back from staying with my mother who had breast cancer return for the second time. The first time was about 15 years ago...unfortunately, it was much worse back then. This time the doctors say things look good, but we are awaiting the after-surgery results to be sure.

We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers, and send lots of hugs your way :). :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I am back, safe and sound. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. We greatly appreciate them. Donna is very weak, and very ill. Just nine months ago, she was so full of life and so vibrant. While looking through her bible, her mother found a letter that Donna wrote about three months ago. Her words are very powerful:

"All I want now is to spend as much time with people I love, especially my husband and children and family. I feel so bad 'cause my life with him has changed. I'm sick from chemo a lot and he has to take care of me and do a lot at home. I never thought this would happen to me but it did and I hope I can do my best with it and help someone in the process. Ladies, get your mammogram regularly and do monthly exams. Mine is a very rare type, it feeds off me. That's why it doesn't want to leave. So I'm hoping and praying that the voice in my ear will be there and heal me and take this thing away."

I can't add anything to that.

I am glad that you are back Safe

I will pray for her and a miracle from God

Just wanted to update everyone. Donna died about 20 minutes ago. My husband and his family are devastated. Please keep them in your prayers.

I am so sorry :( May she rest in God's hands beyond the rainbow.

Just wanted to extend my condolences. I will keep you all in my prayers that each of you will find peace and that your lives will not be too disrupted. :grouphug:

oh no.... So so very sorry to hear. My thoughts and heart felt compassion to you and your family. May you find comfort in the memories of the happy moments you shared with Donna. She lives forever in your heart. :grouphug:

I am sorry to hear about your loss. At least you have the comfort that she is in a better place. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I am so sorry for you and your family. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

My prayers are with you all. It's small consolation to know that at least her pain is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts