Updated Website

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hi guys,

Well, I updated a few things on my website if you are interested.
Some of the pages that I've added to/changed are:

Scrapbook 1996
Scrapbook 1997
Scrapbook 1998
Disney Dining
Silly Hats
Best Friend
My boys (with pics of my newest kitty kat!)
Hard Rock Cafes

Hope you enjoy!!

Just click on the link below!

Some of the graphics don't work with some versions of Netscape...just a warning. Explorer works best!

Your scrapbooks are fabulous...now my photo albums looks so boring :( . I've heard about these albums but had never really seen any. Where do you begin to learn how to do them. All I can say is WOW! You're are obviously very artistic.

DisneyLisa,

Thanks for the compliment! I got into it on my trip to WDW in October 2000. I had gone the previous October and took so many pictures and I had bought all the WDW photo albums. So the next year, I wanted to do something different, so I thought about scrapbooking but I didn't know much about it so I visited the SB forum here on the DIS and read a lot a posts and after gathering a tiny bit of knowledge, I went to Michaels and bought some SB supplies. I just cut and pasted my first SB (which is on my website Oct 2000) and although I look back on it and want to change EVERYTHING, I had a BLAST working on it! It let my creative juices flow and I relived my vacation for 3 months doing my scrapping! It was so much fun and from there I just kept going.

TIP: Go to the Crafts & Scrapping board and read the FAQ. The people over on that board are SO friendly and SO helpful! The FAQ will get you started and you can post any questions you may have.

Thanks...I didn't even know that Board existed. I'll have to spend some time reading. I'd love to do an album like that for our next trip in October. It's going to be a surprise 16th birthday trip for DD...what a souvenir of her 16th birthday that would make. Thanks again.

WOW!!!!Thank you so much Cass for sharing your amazing talent with us!;)

Everything you've done there is fantastic.You are very artistic and I've enjoyed browsing through all of your pictures!I particularily love the fur kids pics!!! lol;)

Thanks again for sharing these!:wave: :sunny:

Your scrapbooks are awesome! I just went to a Creative Moments scrapbook workshop last night and got great tips. I just finished 4 pages tonight! S

I love your childhood trips section. Holy blast from the past! I think we are about the same age. Those pics brought back some memories! I too have always wondered why everything was orange in the 70s. LOL. Great job!

I love your scrapbook pages... especially some of the lettering!!Can you still believe I'm working on my scrapbook from my last May trip :rolleyes: I look back on some of my pages and I want to change some of them too! But, I know if I do that, I'll never finish :p I'm *hoping* to finish before the start of my next trip....

WOW! I came on the boards to surf for half an hour but just spent the last 2 hours going through your website. Awesome cruise trip report. Your pix are great, what kind of camera are you using?
The only other thing I read was your Hawaii report since we're going summer 2004. Started copying ideas for beaches, etc. Love the idea to climb up Diamond Head, I don't think you could do this when we honeymooned there in '79.
I'll have to check out the rest of your site at a later date, cant spend ALL day on Disney. LOL

Thanks guys for the wonderful, kind replies! Makes me feel all toasty warm inside :p

disneykins,

I use a regular 35 mm camera, Pentax 140m I think, then I scan my pics on my Canon scanner and crop them using Adobe Photoshop.

If you climb Diamond Head, make sure you bring a flashlight, water and some cash for the certificates! And wear good shoes! You wouldn't believe what some people were wearing on their feet! I saw women in high heels! Needless to say, they didn't make it very far! :rolleyes:

I had to wait until I got home to check it out, 'cause what you said about Netscape is true!

But, it was well worth waiting for! Great Job!
I am lucky if I even get my pics put into an album!LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter