UPDATED: Help from my dis gals? RE: Yearbook

Danielle, your note for DS brought tears to my eyes. Enjoy the time with him now, your are so correct that the dishes and laundry can wait!

Time is going way too fast!

:lmao:Digging up an old thread, but wanted to let you all know how this worked out. DS came home from school yesterday with his yearbook. He said "Congrats, mom. You finally made me cry." He said he couldn't read it again because every time he thought about it during the day he got misty eyed. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :cool1::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2::woohoo:

Great update Danielle!!! Glad he got misty-eyed. make him realize how much his mom and family love him and are proud of him!!!

Digging up this thread reminds me I need to start working on my letter and digging up photos.... good thing DD is home to help me weed through photos....

:lmao:Digging up an old thread, but wanted to let you all know how this worked out. DS came home from school yesterday with his yearbook. He said "Congrats, mom. You finally made me cry." He said he couldn't read it again because every time he thought about it during the day he got misty eyed. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :cool1::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2::woohoo:

Aw, I'm bawling my eyes out on the train. Thanks for that, Danielle. I'm glad he liked it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!