UPDATED! 24 April 2010 - Mediterranean Adventures of an Aussie family! Trip Report

Hi Shushh!! Great TR!!! very detailed and nice pics! On your Malta private tour, was it customized? I checked touring malta website but i can't seem to find the exact tour you guys took.... thanks!

Thank you! Yes it was customised. We contacted them via email and discussed what we wanted and what was reasonably achievable. They then emailed us a suggested itinerary and a quote.

They were very flexible. Even on the day, we were advised that we could chop and change if we wanted. We ended up having lunch earlier, stopping at a playground for ice-cream, stopping for an unexpected shoe shopping expedition for our youngest, looking up lost family and still saw what we wanted see!

Thanks for your quick response. Also, did u book all those private tours online? If yes, did they charge your CC right away as soon as you booked?

Yes I booked everything via email.

Malta and La Spezia asked for a deposit. The balance I paid in cash on the day at the end of the tours.

RomeConnection asked for credit card details to hold the reservation but payment was also in cash on the day at the end of the tours.

The guide in Tunis was purely by faith! Once again, he requested for cash payment at the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter