UPDATE p. 37. I finally canceled. Too much uncertainty for us.

Not at all. I'm just a little sick of people whining about a system they have not tried out yet. It's Disney World. If you're not having a great time, Disney World isn't the problem.

Potentially the funniest thing I have ever read on this site.

Wait? it was serious?

O

:drive:

Just an update to answer a question I had been asked. Someone had asked if we got a FULL refund, including the $200 they normally keep when you cancel so close to travel time. Checked our CC statement and yes, they did refund all our money. I had to ask for it, and explained why we had canceled our trip. Disney isn't losing any sleep over us canceling our trip, but at least we didn't lose our $200 deposit.

Still no decision as to what we'll do as a substitute for this canceled vacation. Debating Disneyworld, Universal after new HP area opens, and perhaps Hawaii. The good news is, the new house is almost finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter