Update on Tigger Fan per Dan Murphy

Thanks for posting it. I don't know Lisa but from what Dan said in his post and what she posted a few weeks ago, I wish I had gotten to know her. I will keep sending her healing thoughts and prayers.

Sandy

I was just coming here to post or link, Sondra, thanks for taking care of this. :hug:

I was a little confused as to where to place it, looks like a bunch of little boards here now, so glad you did it. Again, thanks.

I know a number of folks have asked on the thread I posted last night, as well as in a number of PM's, for Lisa's mailing address, to drop a card and/or a note.

I called Lisa to get the address of the hospital.......

Lisa Stewart
Greenville Memorial Hospital
Room 52208
701 Grove Road
Greenville, NC 29605

Lisa only talked briefly, VERY tired, tough to talk. The nurse was there working on her port. Lisa did say she was having a tough day, radiation, plus having trouble with her gross more skills. :( I did tell her that, as always, many, many folks from here on the DIS were wishing her well, keeping her in their prayers, and as always, she was graciously appreciative.

I'll add this also on the thread, but thought good to post separately also.

I saw the thread on the community board. :grouphug: to Lisa and her family. We miss her here on the scrapping boards.

Prayers and Pixie Dust to Lisa and her family. :grouphug: pixiedust:

I don't know her but she is a member of the DIS family and that is enough for me. From the posts that I have rea she sounds like a fighter and hopefully a miracle is in her future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter