Update on 4/3 Deal

still flipping out here.... :rotfl2:

what about dining?? Would we pay for dining for 4 nights and the other 3 are free or would we pay for the extra 3 nights??
(already checked for the airline change fee....it's $400 for all of us. If I can either save money, or break even, I'm in!)

ETA: never mind...I found all my answers on mousesavers!

With the current 4/3 deal dining was not included in the free nights. Meaning you have to pay for dining for all 7 nights of your stay.

can you split your stay at 2 resorts?

only if each stay exceeds four nights. If you are staying for 12 days you could do one ressie for 7 days at one resort and a second stay for 5 nights (one free) at another resort. And so on.

Does anyone know what the booking cut off date is for this?? from 2/9 through.... ????

I am about to have a coronary!! I just tried to call my AAA rep and leave a message, but they don't have the voice mail on. Darn it!! I will be calling first thing tomorrow morning and then Monday morning to verify that the deed is done!
I just figured it up. Saving about $500.00
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I believe this latest promotion runs from Feb. August 15, 2009. Is there going to be a gift card given with this?:hyper:

The gift card deal is only for a window a few weeks in advance of the new offers. So far they have only offered it if you book and travel whithin a few weeks of the deal showing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter