UPDATE: New menu is up! No more burgers at Peco's Bills .....

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
Last edited:

Sounds good to me, as long as its good. Hopefully the burritos are better than the current burritos at Tortuga tavern. They are alos going to have tacos.

With no backs on they're chairs any more, Peco's Bills is a "no go" for me now. But I wonder if this means they might bring back the salad they used to have that included Jicama. Jicama is a Mexican vegetable. If so, I might reconsider-that salad was delicious.

Sad news. Loved their burgers. Peco's Bills was our guaranteed stop while in MK. I reckon Cosmic Rays will have longer lines now. Will be packing lunch this go round instead. I'm sure the grocery stores would like my $ as much if not more than Disney.

With no backs on they're chairs any more, Peco's Bills is a "no go" for me now. But I wonder if this means they might bring back the salad they used to have that included Jicama. Jicama is a Mexican vegetable. If so, I might reconsider-that salad was delicious.
They haven't had backs on the chairs in a long time. Just square stools.

BUT, if it is a Mexican restaurant now, why not bring back TACO SALADS????

Rats, that was the only CS we liked to do in MK. Our DD has complex allergies that necessitate a burger and fries as an option (she is allergic to the kid standards of chicken and cheese), and there is no way I am fighting crowds with three kids in different lines at Cosmic Rays. Holding out hope for Skippers Canteen.

Hmm looking forward to it, I'll be there on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Wasn't planning on doing lunch at MK any of those days since I'm doing F&W but maybe I'll slip over there one day.

Why am I not surprised that this hasn't been officially announced to the public. This was my favorite burger place at WDW. I can't stand Cosmic Rays. Not a big fan of Mexican food so I probably rarely if ever eat there with the new menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter