UPDATE! My daughter's "wish" comes true! Sorry so long....lots of magic though!

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
I posted about 3 wks ago before left about needing help with an idea! I just want to say thank you for everyone's suggestions. It was totally awesome how it all worked out!

We got an extra surprise before the actual wish ever took place! We were at MGM....okay,okay....Hollywood Studios last Sunday ( completely rained out by the way ) and we were hanging out in the gift shop by Playhouse Disney. ( trying to waste time hoping they would not cancel the second showing...the first one was axed for the the day ) Anyway I was pre-shopping for the big wish day, just trying to get some ideas, and a wonderful CM asked me if I was shopping for anything special. So I told her the whole story and she said I had made her day! She loved to hear special stories like ours! She encouraged me to speak to guest relations ( as many of you did! ) and see what they could do. So we continued to browse the shop and I see her walking up to us again. She bends down to talk to my girls....wants to know how their day is going and wanted to let them know she wanted them to have something special! She presented them both with a plush sleeping beauty doll! Totally unexpected! So of course I am on the verge of tears and we thank her profusely! So that was our first bit of magic!
Fast forward to last Tuesday.....we went to guest relations and got everything set up for the dreams come true parade! As soon as the parade ended a wonderful young man named Jamie approached my girls in their stroller and bent down to talk them! He had a bag ( with the dolls we had purchased early that day ) and asked each one if they were.....( said their name...sorry I don't share that on here! ) and asked each of girls if this was the princess they liked! He then presented them with a certificate from their special princess and the dolls we had bought! He explained that the princesses really wanted to spend time with them but their princess duties kept them so busy that wanted them to have something special to know they were thinking about them! My 5 yr old was speechless! Prior to this happening she was devasted because Princess Aurora was not in the parade. So she now believes she was off preparing her "special wish"!!! So after all of that played out we discussed it quite alot the rest of the week. Well we went to P&PP last Friday night. We went straight to the Princess Pavilion to meet the princesses. We were just hoping we would see their favorite gals! And the minute it was our time to go in my girls saw their princesses and again were speechless!
My 5 yr old approached Sleeping Beauty and the first thing she told her was "Thank you sooo much for the doll you sent me!" Of course this CM knew nothing about this but she played right into the whole situation! Then she told her she would look for her in the parade later that night! Next came Cinderella and my VERY timid 3yr old just stood in awe of her!
So now to the parade......again more magic.....of course it was a totally different SB than we had seen an hour ago but with perfect timing as her float passed us she looked at my 5yr and winked at her! So my baby girl will forever hold this memory and one day we will share how all the magic played out!

Thanks for reading....this is the condensed version!
It was definitely a magical trip,.....even being rained out 2 straight days! We even joined DVC!!!

:cloud9:

That is a truly wonderful story. Just shows what a little creativity and a bit of pixie dust can do. And your 5 year old is one smart girl... everyone knows Princess Aurora is the best. Just kidding. princess:

What a magical memory you have. I am so happy that your little Princesses wishes came true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter