Quick backstory - as some of you know, I have been trying to convince my DBF to squeeze in a 3rd short trip before our AP's expire. He has but the kybosh on it several times leaving me sad and pouty and just plain tantrum-like. Well, yesterday he gave a little. Said he was going to check with his boss and see if he could take a few days at the end of Oct/early Nov. FOOD AND WINE!! We LOVED that last year! We went for the first time for my 40th birthday. So I got MS on the phone and found a few things, 2 of which sparked my interest: 1. Kidani, DS, Savannah view from 11/13-11/17 2. SSR, DS from 10/30-11/4 or 11/13-11/18 We have always wanted to stay at KV, as I love AKL and couldnt wait to experience the other side of it. BUT...one less day is a BIG thing, dont you think?? I think we have decided to go our normal week of 10/30-11/4 (for my birthday) and wait to do AKV the right way - with the kids for more than just a few days, more like a week or more. Oh, and our home, OKW...no availablity! I think peeps are starting to catch on! So I am asking for magical vibes that his boss says ok and I can call them back like yesterday!!! Dont these people realize this is some seriously time restrictive issues of the upmost importance!!