I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it involves most likely cancelling or post poning our trip (MMW package), I thought this was the best place. I'm a poster in disguise because some people here know me IRL. I received some great news, my sister is pregnant! Her and her DH have been trying for about 3 years and their 2nd and last IVF worked! Her due date - 2 days after we arrive in DW. We are very close and she specifically told me that she wants me there when the baby is born (not in the room, just shortly afterwards). She never asks for much. We are travelling down in my IL's RV and it would take a leisurely 24 hours if we don't make any significant stops. When I first heard the news, I had the idea that I would just fly home with my baby once I found out she's in labor. But that is definitely not in our budget, plus I don't really want to leave my family in the middle of a vacation. Riding down with my in-laws in the RV was going to help tons with our budget. So we don't really have the option of changing it to another week. My husband won't get on a plane. If necessary, we could always drive but we really want to go with my IL's. So if we have to postpone it will most likely have to be a year later. We saved up for 3 years for this trip. DS (6) isn't really a Disney fanatic, but I know he was looking forward to going on vacation with my young BIL. I know he will be upset but not devestated. He might get really upset when the IL's leave 'without us'. Sorry for my choppy vent/therapy session. lol Whenever DH and I discuss it, he gets sad and it leads to bickering. I posted here in case anyone had a miracle solution, but I doubt that's possible. So, that leads me to my questions. Can I change our date to a year later without any penalties? When would I need to change the date by? Thanks for the free therapy! UPDATE: I've been meaning to update this but I couldn't remember the login info I and couldn't find this post. A few months ago I told my sister that I we really wanted to go and asked her what she thought about it. She said we deserved to go and gave us her blessing! I have my fingers crossed that the baby will wait for us! lol I will update again when she has the baby. FINAL UPDATE: We went on our trip and my sister had her bouncing baby boy 5 days after we got home. . Thx everyone!