Update about my friend with Cancer and all of you who where so kind to help

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Things aren't looking to great right now. She was scheduled to be in a clinical trail starting June 9th. She had to have a catscan and be "free" of cancer to qualify. Unfortunately the scan showed it had spread to her one lung and spots on the other, liver and spleen. She is waiting to hear the results of her brain.
If and I pray it is clear she is trying to get into another study in MD. and the brain scan must be free of cancer. This seems to be a very fast moving demon. Less than 3 months ago all test came back ok.
Everyone was so kind here when I asked what would you put in a scrapbook kit and I was so shocked when everyone wanted to donate. I know it touched her heart as much as mine. Now all I am asking for is prayer.
Mod's I know threads like this should be on the inspiration board but please don't move it. I will understand if you do. But the ladies here asked if I would update them. Plus everyone here is my friend.

My prayers are with your friend and big {{{Hug}}} for you. Please let us know if we can do anything for you both.

Laura

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend, Spinning!! Hugs to you as well...

I agree with Laura, please let me know if I can do anything...and we are all here for you if you need the support!

Thanks everyone. It is such a shock but I guess in some ways I knew and she knew the chances of it spreading were very high. I plan to go over tomorrow and bring lunch. We never did get to start scrapping so maybe if she is up to I can get her organized. I so desperately want to say go have some family shots done now while you are still well enough. The treatments she will be taking are going to be awful and she will be very sick. And as we all know the person who takes all the pictures usually isn't in many.

Even if you or someone else could take pictures of them just at home would be nice.
I'm so sorry for your friend. It's always so hard to sit by and watch them go through it too. {{Hugs}} to you and her.

Hugs and prayers for you and your friend! Pass along our best wishes to her!

Your friend is in my prayers. I agree that it nay help if you took some pictures ( maybe even when you two srap together ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter