UPDATE 11/18! - WDW w/an Obsessive Planner,an Ex-Soldier,a Marine, & a Drama Queen

You know that the Disney Store STILL is not taking reserves for PotC 3? I asked a CM there the other day what the deal was and he said that they will probably start taking reserves next week. UM.... PotC comes out on 12/4...you're only allowing 2 weeks for reserves? Yeah, that makes sense! They were taking reserves for HSM2 for over a month! Sorry just grumbling because if I watch Dead Man's Chest one more time someone in my house is going to harm me! pirate:

Really?? Honest and truly???

They were on time coming back to meet you?? Wow. I am very impressed.

I'm so sorry you got hurt, that must have really sucked! At least you and Lumar had some quiet time together. I seriously know that if that were me and she would have got out of line for shade and I had to wait for her, I'd have got out with her!!

You are way too nice!

I know, I have been waiting for that movie to come out too. I didn't get to the theater to see it, so I'm kind of jonesing for it. Maybe try somewhere else, like a video store. Maybe they would know more about it. I know, I know, it's a Disney store, but maybe the guy doesn't have his facts straight!

Really?? Honest and truly???

They were on time coming back to meet you?? Wow. I am very impressed.

I know I was shocked too! I think it was because Mike really wanted to watch Wishes and he forced Erika to be up and out of the room. Why he couldn't do that for the WHOLE week, I don't know... :confused3

I'm so sorry you got hurt, that must have really sucked!
oh it did! I wanted to cry it was so horrible. And the big purpley welt on my leg was quite a sight. I was glad it at least happend on the last day and that I didn't have to wear shorts so no one could see it and know that I'm a total spazz and can't even climb over line ropes :rolleyes1

At least you and Lumar had some quiet time together.
It was nice to go back to not having to worry about anyone but ourselves! It's funny becaue whenever we go to WDW alone, we always say "Wow so-and-so would LOVE this! We have to take them here!" And then we end up going back with that person or persons and we end up arguing all of the time because we are so frustrated with the tag-alongers. :headache:

I seriously know that if that were me and she would have got out of line for shade and I had to wait for her, I'd have got out with her! You are way too nice!
I know I am! I try to be mean but it just doesn't work out for me. I kept justifying it by saying that she got herself all gussied up to look nice in her pictures with Ariel and it's only fair that she look nice. What can I say? I'm a pushover...

I know, I have been waiting for that movie to come out too. I didn't get to the theater to see it, so I'm kind of jonesing for it. Maybe try somewhere else, like a video store. Maybe they would know more about it. I know, I know, it's a Disney store, but maybe the guy doesn't have his facts straight!

FYE is taking reserves but they don't give you anything cool with your reserve. The Disney Store usually gives out art cells or lithographs or something so that is why we wait to reserve movies there. And the CM said that there were trying to get the public to focus on HSM2, sicne they knew that everyone and their mother would reserve PotC 3 Now we just wait it out I guess :hourglass

what are you still doing up?

I have been reading your TR all along really. :)

We'll have to talk about the Medi DCL. My cousins had a great time, but would do a few things differently.

Going Home

I got up at 7am and did some last minute reorganizing the left for Panchito’s at 7:30. I got there at 7:45 to find that they are not open yet, but there is no sign anywhere that tells me their hours. So I go over to one the convenience phones and call Lumar, who was back in the room. He checks the info that was in our packet from check in and tells me that they open until 8. Great…our DME bus was picking us up at 8:15!

So I walk back to the room and get there at 7:55am. Lumar was not even dressed yet! I called Mike and Erika and, miraculously, they were already awake! I packed up all the rest of our stuff into Disney bags and head out of the room at 8:10am. We each had a backpack, a suitcase, and a Disney bag in tow (yes, Lumar and I had 4 Disney bags worth of stuff that didn’t fit into any of our luggage. Plus we had the two duffel bags that I brought with us.

I went and checked us out and Mike and Lumar went into Panchito’s to get another bag. At 8:15, I’m standing in the middle of the lobby where the fountain is, shoving stuff into the new bag. I told Mike and Erika to go get on the bus and let the bus driver know that we were coming right out. After stuffing in as much as I could, we still had 2 Disney bags of stuff. I was freaking out but Lumar reminded me that we are allowed one carry on item and “personal item.” So Mike took one of the Disney bags as his personal item, and Lumar took the other, and Erika and I each took a duffel bag. The new one we just bought was checked at the airport. I was so upset that we were so late this morning that I didn’t get a chance to do to the resort airline check in. We could have left all of our bags with them and not had to worry about them, but alas, I can never be that organized.

When we arrived at MCO, Mike and I were starving so we went to our gate to unload all of our carry-on stuff, then the two of us went back to Burger King. Erika and Lumar both said they didn’t want anything so off we went. It was 10:04 when we got there and they stopped serving breakfast at 10am. I was SOOO mad and I get really moody when I haven’t eaten. So we stopped at Snacks on the Fly where we picked up a turkey & cheese sandwich. I also grabbed a cookie and a PB&J Uncrustable because the turkey and cheese didn’t look all that great, and Mike picked up some other stuff too. The lady tells us that the card machine isn’t working so she’s taking cash only. The total for all of the stuff we had was $25. Mike and I had $14 in cash between the 2 of us, so I took off my turkey and cheese and my cookie, keeping only my PB&J and a bottle of water. We got back to the gate, and Lumar says “is that for me?” pointing to the PB&J. I argued with him that he said he didn’t want anything. He said “I didn’t want anything from Burger King….” Of course he doesn’t have any cash on him so I give him the stupid sandwich and I went and sat down and put my iPod on. I knew that if people tried to talk to me right now, I was going to be very rude and have an attitude, simply because I was hungry and PO’d that Lumar once again went through this whole hungry/not hungry thing. What, are you 4? Come on! So I sat there for 2 hours, starving. We finally boarded the plane and I fell asleep before we even took off. Apparently, so did Lumar:
DSC00589.jpg

Each trip to WDW gives me a new experience and also helps me learn how to be better prepared for the next trip. I learned this time to keep every single receipt I get so that I can ship everything home from the gift shop! I also learned that if the title of my trip report has “drama” in it, that there is bound to be some on the actual trip! After we got home I realized two things:
1) I forgot to leave a tip for Mousekeeping
2) We left all of the snacks we picked up at the MK Bakery in the refrigerators in our rooms. After all of that mess we went through to get them, I forgot them all!

Well, everyone, that’s all I’ve got! Thanks to everyone who stuck with me through this! I am looking forward to my next trip (103 days to go!) and I will start a pre-trippie sometime in the next few weeks!

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

-Ali

Going Home
DSC00589.jpg

-Ali

Awwwww......always so sad when it's over :sad1:

20 days for me....and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! But I'm still VERY jealous of you Miss 103 days....maybe I can get another trip planned soon after I get home :lmao:

I'm glad you guys had a great time.....enjoyed your TR popcorn::

Awwwww......always so sad when it's over :sad1:

20 days for me....and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! But I'm still VERY jealous of you Miss 103 days....maybe I can get another trip planned soon after I get home :lmao:

I'm glad you guys had a great time.....enjoyed your TR popcorn::

I'm jealous of YOU Miss I'm-Leaving-In-Twenty-Days! Everyone is leaving me soon! Nikki leaves Wednesday, you & Leila in only a couple weeks, & Jordan in January!!!

I can't wait for March though! It's going to be so great!! I'm really glad you enjoyed reading my TR!

jordanyosh said:
Time to start your next PTR.

I'm seriously considering starting it tomorrow but I have to work all day and it's the week of Thanksgiving so I'm going to be busy! I'm hoping to start it next week some time....after Thanksgiving!

I can't believe it's over. You left ALL the snacks?? Lumar should have remembered them, he wouldn't have had to eat your snack! You two look so cute there sleeping.

And YES, Nikki does leave Wednesday! Oh I so can't wait!

You will have to let me know when you start your Pretrip report. Is anyone going with you next time? Cause I'm thinking you should leave Lumar and take me!!:thumbsup2

What I great Trip Report Simba!!! :thumbsup2 I hope that my TR is as entertaining as yours!! :goodvibes

I'm the one jealous of you missy! :cutie: That's awesome that you are going again sooo soon!!! Post your pre-trip link or PM it to me....I want to be the first one to post!!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter