(UPD 8/29) Tales of the Tweedles & Other Spazzjazzerit PHM '15 Cupcake Adventures

Had it not been for our time crunch, Karen probably would have taken a picture. :) So there was recorded proof of that wonderfulness!!!

Flats made it everywhere! :)

The flats really wanted to stay with Tweedle Bossy and help hold the bags...sorry but Suck It Up Flat Cupcakes!

:worship::worship:Yay!!! A new update and by Nicole….sweet…..and in red (no, it doesn’t matter that she had to go back to edit to make the color red). Yes, we all know how Karen is pushy and probably threatened your life if you didn’t update. It seems to me that I recall reading that SOMEONE was pushing the old water to someone else…hmmm? And who says you have to actually “work” when you are at work??!!! I don’t see that anywhere in MY job description!! Of course you had to stop and be photopass whores……gotta love that term!! That is totally understandable!
Yep, there is a 15 minute grace period for your fast passes…..at least that’s what I’ve read as I’ve never pushed that issue. I was wondering about your Alien Abduction story ---- where you implanted with any embryos??? I mean, don’t we deserve to know?

OMG!!!! I am soooo very sorry you fell and hurt yourself!!! Why didn’t Karen break your fall…..that is very unTweedle-like!! She should have surrendered her ears for that one! You do realize your epic fall was filmed for next year’s Disney Planning video right?! LOL!!! Hey, look at it this way….there were no Land Sharks!!

I just love, love, love your scrapbook page. That’s got to be digital isn’t it? I’m going to a crop tomorrow for the day. Hopefully I will finish up Disney then.

Gotta love the true love picture! I can’t believe you posed for that picture after Karen didn’t break your fall…..hmmmmmmm
….So, now it’s onto EPCOT………can’t wait for those adventures!!!!

Now wait a minute....what is this "You ladies forgot to mention what held us all up trying to leave AK..." of which Tammie speaks.......SPILL LADIES, SPILL!!!!!

OMG... I AM DYING ON THIS LAST UPDATE! You ladies forgot to mention what held us all up trying to leave AK...but I will share that in my TR!

Omg- I find this hilariously funny. That I have no idea what you are talking about. And I'm guessing Tweedle Dee doesn't either. I guess Tweedles of a feather stick together. And will remain forever forgetful.. together.

The flats really wanted to stay with Tweedle Bossy and help hold the bags...sorry but Suck It Up Flat Cupcakes!

Hahahahaha!!! Well Flat Kafi was probably scared she was going to get dropped again. From a high height this time. :)

Great update!! I'm so glad you made it on time!! I haven't tried that ride yet but I LOVE Buzz so I am pretty sure I'd love that too! But that is a lot of stress for a Disney day...that's one downside to the whole FP+ business...you came so close to missing a favourite ride. So glad you didn't!! Also those cupcakes....WANT NOW!!

It seems to me that I recall reading that SOMEONE was pushing the old water to someone else…hmmm?

Yes, very true. We joke that Bossy Tweedle is bossy. But her counterpart is also pretty bossy. We really couldn't have been better Tweedles.

Alien Abduction story ---- where you implanted with any embryos???

Only Karen was.

OMG!!!! I am soooo very sorry you fell and hurt yourself!!! Why didn’t Karen break your fall…..that is very unTweedle-like!! She should have surrendered her ears for that one! You do realize your epic fall was filmed for next year’s Disney Planning video right?! LOL!!! Hey, look at it this way….there were no Land Sharks!!

I really am so glad she got out of the way. I went down very hard & I would have felt horrible if I injured her....... I would have never forgiven my Tweedle self for being an uncoordinated crazy woman!

I just love, love, love your scrapbook page. That’s got to be digital isn’t it?

Aww, thank you! And yes, it's digital. I only scrap digital. It is the only Disney scrapbook page I've done in about 3 years. :)

Gotta love the true love picture!

TrueLoveTweedles. That's us!

You ladies forgot to mention what held us all up trying to leave AK..." of which Tammie speaks.......SPILL LADIES, SPILL!!!!!

Um, I honestly have no idea what she's talking about. Maybe she jogs Tweedle Bossy's memory. I got nothin'.

Great update!! I'm so glad you made it on time!! I haven't tried that ride yet but I LOVE Buzz so I am pretty sure I'd love that too! But that is a lot of stress for a Disney day...that's one downside to the whole FP+ business...you came so close to missing a favourite ride. So glad you didn't!! Also those cupcakes....WANT NOW!!

See, now I know I am in the minority here, but I actually like Buzz better than TSM.

It was a stressful morning. But it got better... the fall was the 'rock bottom' - so to speak- of the day. It all went up from there
!

I have NO IDEA what Tammie is talking about! This doesn't surprise me though. :rotfl2:

She NEARLY brought me down. I probably would have unkowingly kept running and left her laying there if she hadn't hit my calves (felt like she was grabbing them...I know, I have great calves but dang, you don't have to grope me Tweedle!)
:laughing: So that's when I barely kept myself upright and turned around to find her laying on the ground! I was terrified she was really hurt, but she got so quiet I was afraid she was angry with me (this was what I thought every time TweedleDum got quiet) so after asking her if she was ok, I didn't push the issue! :rolleyes1

She totally held out on you too with the photos! There was an even better one in the heart! Bad Tweedle! Are you embarrassed of our Tweedlelove?!?!? :rotfl:

STUDIO_ROVER2_7197388423.jpeg

I can't help but see the TERROR in her face in this shot! She was like WHAT IS SHE DOING?!?!?! :laughing:

Also, how come Ann can type ***** but you can't put three letters in succession like W. T. F. ??
The DIS confuses me sometimes, they should have their rules somewhere.

Some more cute edits that my Tweedle failed to share with you. WHO TOOK the pic at Starring Rolls? It must not have been me? I remember the pic but don't remember seeing it in mine??

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7226080569.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Hollywood_Studios_7226080665.jpg

I didn't get that far in my downloading. That's why there are no photopass edits. I'm only on Download link 40! And yes, I now realize you have them in photobucket BUT I didn't realize it earlier at update time.

STOP BEING SO BOSSY WITH MY UPDATE!! :crazy2:

I also realize that I clearly give off a p#ssed vibe when I'm not even remotely p#ssed. I blame it on my mother. Because, why not?

Yes, yes.... you have great legs. :worship: It's the reason I posed in the heart with you! :rotfl2:

I did notice Ann got away with using that word & you did not. Totally TweedleDiscrimination!

I didn't get that far in my downloading. That's why there are no photopass edits. I'm only on Download link 40! And yes, I now realize you have them in photobucket BUT I didn't realize it earlier at update time.

STOP BEING SO BOSSY WITH MY UPDATE!! :crazy2:

I also realize that I clearly give off a p#ssed vibe when I'm not even remotely p#ssed. I blame it on my mother. Because, why not?

Yes, yes.... you have great legs. :worship: It's the reason I posed in the heart with you! :rotfl2:

I did notice Ann got away with using that word & you did not. Totally TweedleDiscrimination!

:laughing::rotfl2::rotfl::laughing::rotfl2::rotfl:

"Also, how come Ann can type ***** but you can't put three letters in succession like W. T. F. ?? The DIS confuses me sometimes, they should have their rules somewhere. "

Yep, I am special!!!!!

I'm glad y'all made it TSMM. Sorry it came at the price of you falling off the bus Nicole!!! Those cupcakes look amazing! So fudgy and chocolatey. Now I want cupcakes. :)

Gosh darn EE!! What in the world was going on with that ride!! Sorry you didn't get to ride it. Glad you were able to get on TSM...even though there was a minor incident on Nicole's part. Luckily you weren't hurt.

Looks like all the cupcakes had so much fun!

Wow what an eventful trip to DHS! You should have received a medal for that run to TSMM. Good thing you were ok after the fall and its good they let you in late. January was my first time on ToT and now I think to myself what took me so long to get on that ride. Those cupcakes also look delicious and that's cool they had glass slipper ones as well. Can't wait to hear about Epcot.

I am loving all your trip report updates. So much behind the scene stuff going on. Tweedles face plant, heart pictures and alien space abduction.
Tammie and crew thanks again for making the Flats trip so special!

I figured I should do an update since there's two Tweedles and we STILL can't keep up with Tammie's TR! :laughing: Actually, I think we're in about the same spot at this point, but not for long...she's speedy like I used to be.

The Tweedles had just departed DHS, their 2nd park of the day...
GSC%20172.jpg

GSC%20174.jpg

We hopped on the boat to Epcot, our 3rd park of the day!
GSC%20176.jpg

We sat inside the boat (I usually make a b-line for the back seats outside but didn't even think about it this time, it was still a little chilly)
This is a nice boat ride, a little slow, but I was happy to not be rushing and I was pretty sure there was no curb getting off, so my Tweedle wouldn't have to worry about falling on her face again!
;)

GSC%20175.jpg

GSC%20177.jpg

GSC%20178.jpg

We got off at YC/BC and decided to walk. Interestingly, I've never ridden all the way to Epcot. It's faster just to get off and walk. Yes, I timed it this time and watched the boat go all the way over to Boardwalk before heading to Epcot and we beat it by a longshot. Just sayin'.

GSC%20179.jpg

GSC%20180.jpg

I was so excited to be running in this area for the 10K the following day! :lovestruc

see...there's the boat just leaving and heading to Boardwalk...
GSC%20181.jpg

It's such a nice walk and makes me want to stay at BC again, even though I didn't love the decor when we stayed for two nights last year, I LOVE the walk to Epcot!
GSC%20182.jpg

GSC%20183.jpg

We entered Epcot and I believe we were headed for lunch at my favorite place when we noticed something towards UK before we crossed the bridge...
GSC%20183a.jpg

GSC%20184.jpg

ALICE!!
GSC%20185.jpg

We briefly stood in the line for Mary Poppins without knowing it (total Tweedle-move) but quickly realized our mistake and got in the correct line. I was so pleased we were in line before the cutoff! I realized that we had no one to take our picture, there was no CM taking pics, so I asked the family behind us. They were happy to but then the wife went off to the bathroom and it was our turn before she got back. I was slightly worried that the husband wouldn't get a good shot. That was so sexist of me, he did fine! We chatted with Alice and she was completely nonsensical. I don't remember exactly what she was saying, something about jam and the Tweedles rambled back gibberish at her. Gibberish is my forte, so I was right in my element, making no sense whatsoever. :rolleyes:

GSC%20186.jpg

GSC%20187.jpg

After our meeting with Alice, we headed to lunch! Ah, my favorite CS restaurant in all of WDW!...but first, booze!
GSC%20190.jpg

Oh I know you are saying to yourself, "I thought they weren't drinking anymore until after the races?" Well, then you haven't quite learned my love of the Grey Goose Slushie. I CANNOT pass this cart without partaking in my favorite drink (and taking a million photos of it as well). We figured one drink wouldn't hurt us, we ONLY had the 10K tomorrow, right? ::yes:: Besides, my Tweedle had never had a Slushie! The horror! :eek:

GSC%20188.jpg

Of course she had to wait a bit while I took pictures before I would let her actually drink it! :rotfl:

GSC%20189.jpg

AND a selfie!

GSC%20191.jpg

It was as lovely as ever, I have no idea if Tweedleconfused liked it though. I think she did, but I got the feeling she was underwhelmed. I suspect I built it up too much and she had such high expectations that I ruined it for her. We sipped as we headed to Morocco. I LOVE Tangierne Cafe. Can't go to World Showcase without eating here! Couple pics from my trip with Rey (because this time I had a slushie in my hand (actually, I think I always have a slushie in my hand!) and I was too hungry to bother with pictures!

ReyKarenAKL1324.jpg

ReyKarenAKL1326.jpg

ReyKarenAKL1327.jpg

ReyKarenAKL1329.jpg

They have the BEST vegetarian platter, I get it every time! I walked outside and a couple ladies were just getting up from a table and they said we could sit there! I love the little outside area here, it was a perfect spot in the sun!
ReyKarenAKL1331.jpg

That's not actually the table, that's from my trip with Rey when WS had just opened for the day. It was a bit busier for the Tweedles!
The food was as yummy as ever! I think Tweedle got something spicy? Or thought it was spicy and then it wasn't?

GSC%20192.jpg

Ok, here's Tweedles food, I think it was chicken something...
GSC%20193.jpg

I finished off my food AND my drink. Again, keeping with the rules of our 4 parks-1 day. It seems that TweedleConfused was onboard as well, even though she didn't even realize this was a rule. :rolleyes1

After eating we continued our walk around the world.

GSC%20194.jpg

We figured we would head around and I think the plan was to do the Mexico ride and then Test Track single rider. I think. Regardless, it was busier than I'm accustomed to in World Showcase this day, I noticed.

GSC%20195.jpg

I had to snap some quick shots of Germany, since it's Rey's favorite. Rey was born in Germany and lived there his first 3 years. He's a bit obsessed with going back and some day we will. The cost though! Ack! But I digress... I even have my Wine & Dine 2016 costume planned around this, I'm going to be a German Bar Maid.

GSC%20197.jpg

As we rounded the corner after the African outpost, I had to take this picture. There was a child, dead asleep in this stroller, DRAGGING their cup along the ground! It was so funny!

GSC%20198.jpg

Right about that time we ran into CUPCAKES!!!

GSC%20200.jpg

It was Buffy, Edie, & Megan! We chatted with them for a while about their race that morning, luckily they were UNfrozen now. ;) We also talked about plans for the morning or the half. It was about this time that I realized it was getting later in the afternoon and we still hadn't ridden anything in Epcot. Now, I think Alice counts as an "attraction" as well as walking World Showcase, but we wanted to RIDE! So, we bid our farewells to the Cupcakes and continued on our mission...

Would we succeed in our 4 parks in 1 day plan? You'll just have to wait and see. I will give you this hint: We technically did NOT do 4 parks in 1 day, you'll have to stay tuned to see what exactly that means though! (I gotta keep you coming back somehow with how slow we are updating!) :rotfl2:

The tweedles meet Alice and talk gibberish? Love!!!

We got food to go at tangeriene, for while we waited for illuminations. It was SO good--that hummus is making me hungry!

Grey Goose Slush -- AKA my favorite drink in all of WDW as well!! Yummy!!

BW pics make me happy. I absolutely love BW...my favorite hotel. Looking forward to spending a week there when we do Marathon 2018.

German Beer Maid was a costume I was very much considering for W&D 1/2 also as I have strong lineage from Germany (both my dad's parents were born there), but I *think* I am doing something else instead now (not 100% sure though lol).

Grey Goose Slush -- AKA my favorite drink in all of WDW as well!! Yummy!!

BW pics make me happy. I absolutely love BW...my favorite hotel. Looking forward to spending a week there when we do Marathon 2018.

German Beer Maid was a costume I was very much considering for W&D 1/2 also as I have strong lineage from Germany (both my dad's parents were born there), but I *think* I am doing something else instead now (not 100% sure though lol).

I'm intrigued Debra! I'll pry it out of you eventually! ;)

I'm German, my mom's Grandparents were straight off the boat. Wonder if it was subconscious on Rey's part to pick a wife that was German...I suspect it was! I also suspect he won't mind the Dirndl on me either! Probably half the reason he loves German-anything so much. :rotfl2:

The tweedles meet Alice and talk gibberish? Love!!!

We got food to go at tangeriene, for while we waited for illuminations. It was SO good--that hummus is making me hungry!

I LOVE their hummus and honestly all of the little sides (tabouleh, olive tempanade?) are amazing as well! I rarely get any kind of ethnic food living way out here in nowhere-Missouri, so it's a real treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter