upcoming trip - question about dining

TLHB70

DIS Veteran
Our family will be visiting Tokyo Disney July 1-3. I am trying to figure out dining. From what I can tell, I am not able to book reservations now for priority seating like we can for WDW. Am I correct that I need to go to the restaurant as soon as park opens to get a priority seating card that will give my seating time to eat? I want to make sure that I do everything I can to get a table at the restaurant.
We just booked this trip two weeks ago. We will be doing Tokyo Disney and Hong Kong Disney. I am very excited but overwhelmed with planning and learning all I can about the parks.
Thank you for any helpful information.

My understanding is that you cannot book a restaurant at Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea unless you're staying at a Disney hotel and even then you need to use a translator program to book as the booking program is in Japanese.

So, the only other option is to try and book as soon as you enter the park (or at least as soon as possible after riding the most in-demand rides or getting a Fast Pass for those rides).

My understanding is that you cannot book a restaurant at Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea unless you're staying at a Disney hotel and even then you need to use a translator program to book as the booking program is in Japanese.

Unless there's been a recent change, guests at TDR hotels can make priority seatings via the web in English.

We are staying at a TDR hotel. What link do I use to make dining reservations? Sorry. I am a WDW veteran but am so new to this park.

Is that link just for Disneyland, Miracosta and Ambassador guests or are Hilton / Sheraton guests included too? (Sorry to jack your thread)

The Disney Tourist Blog guide (http://www.disneytouristblog.com/tokyo-disney-trip-planning-guide/) says that you just email your hotel to request priority seating:

If you do plan on doing table service, know that restaurants often are fully booked in advance. Unfortunately, the only way to make dining reservations is through the Tokyo Disney Resort website (in Japanese) or by emailing the hotel if you are staying at a Disney-owned hotel.

Thank you so very much! I saw the link on TDR site but it said Japanese only so I was not able to do it. I will contact them by email today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter