*** Upcoming 2013 Jan to March Disney Discount Offer : Details ***

Are there any other room restrictions besides the AofA LM rooms? My TA @ Dreams Unlimited said it wouldn't apply to the preferred rooms, but I don't see it mentioned on the OP. :confused3

For the package it excludes AoA rooms (don't know about RO) .... see the small print in the graphic that CanadianGuy posted

The rooms offered on the discount can vary by resort etc.. And yes, sometimes preferred or other in demand features (views, king bed etc) are not available on a given offer.

AoA LM rooms are excluded from the package discount offer... those are ROOM ONLY discount of just 15%.

AoA suites ARE included in the package discount offer.

PS> Good to see ya Ted!

Hm... We are only staying 4 nights. Maybe because I have 4 Disney adults and I upgraded to park hopper tickets?
I have to say this the most mysterious discount Disney has offered. I mean Free dining is easy to calculate! This discount comes out about a 22.5% discount!:lmao:

I know! I wish I could see a breakdown on what you're saving on, I mean the e-mail mentions the dining plan but I don't see it mentioned other places? So are we saving on ALL parts of a magic your way package?

From what I've heard by someone getting this offer in Latin America, adults are getting the dining plan and tickets at the child's price. I can't confirm because I won't be booking this deal, but that is why the discount seems a bit random. Also, the headline mentions kids of all ages, so it makes since that that is what the deal is.

From what I've heard by someone getting this offer in Latin America, adults are getting the dining plan and tickets at the child's price. I can't confirm because I won't be booking this deal, but that is why the discount seems a bit random. Also, the headline mention kids of all ages, so it makes since that that is what the deal is.

I have the deluxe dining plan, I wonder if that means I got the deluxe dining plan as a child, which might not be too bad since I wouldn't get absolute free dining anyway with deluxe (just would have to pay to "upgrade" my dining plan). Also staying at Boardwalk, which seems to have one of the biggest reductions in price since it's a Deluxe and there's only two of us.

BTW I heard Port Orleans is getting less of a discount because of it's upgraded rooms.

I have the deluxe dining plan, I wonder if that means I got the deluxe dining plan as a child, which might not be too bad since I wouldn't get absolute free dining anyway with deluxe (just would have to pay to "upgrade" my dining plan). Also staying at Boardwalk, which seems to have one of the biggest reductions in price since it's a Deluxe and there's only two of us.

BTW I heard Port Orleans is getting less of a discount because of it's upgraded rooms.

A poster from Argentina named viajermagico posted this info yesterday (he was using google translate because his English is poor)...

promotions in Latin America always coincide with ones in the U.S. . I understand that promotions in Europe are different, but not those from Latin America.
Im sure because im from Argentina and i went the past 4 years to WDW with the same promotions.
if this rumor is confirmed :
value hotel packages Would Have the quick plan with "adult for a child price"
moderate or higher packages hotels, would have standard plan with "adult for a child price"
All upgrades will require the payment of the real difference in adult costs Between plans (for example, between standard and quick the difference would be approximately U $ S 18, likewise Between Standard and deluxe)

Interesting, deluxe dining plan for child price. Didn't even think to ask the CM about that.
Looks like I will be calling Disney again! With all the checking and calling and board stalking, I feel like I have earned my discount! Lol!:lmao:

i got about 20% off a quick service plan at a value- to upgrade to a regular dining plan i would have had to pay the entire difference.

How much is the stay/play/dine if you have a family of 3 (2 adult, 1 child)? since the $82 per person is based off of 4 people (presumably 2 adult, 2 child), I'm guessing it goes up with only 3.

Kevin_W said:
How much is the stay/play/dine if you have a family of 3 (2 adult, 1 child)? since the $82 per person is based off of 4 people (presumably 2 adult, 2 child), I'm guessing it goes up with only 3.

Well.. it goes up -- because the room is amortized over fewer people.. but then it goes down, cause you don't have a second child ticket.

Remember the 'per day' calculations on those graphics from the Disney Visa site in the first post of this thread ... are based on the sample vacation noted at the top.. those numbers totally change not only based on people in the room and tickets required .. but also the length of the vacation.

I swear, you need to know algebra to understand and follow these discounts by times.

From what I've heard by someone getting this offer in Latin America, adults are getting the dining plan and tickets at the child's price. I can't confirm because I won't be booking this deal, but that is why the discount seems a bit random. Also, the headline mentions kids of all ages, so it makes since that that is what the deal is.

I just calculated my savings and your statement make sense. total vacation if $2343ish. (give or take a few dollars as I'm relying on memory) This is for 5nts at CSR for 2 adults.

Rack rate at CSR = 1107ish
child DDP = 171.60
childs tix = 634
upgrade to deluxe = around 425

So it make sense!

Okay, I'm totally confused about the package discount. :( We're staying 14 nights at POR, 10 day park hoppers, and we have two adults and three paying children. How on earth am I supposed to guess what the discount on that would be? I can't just do $101 per person, because that comes out to almost $100 more than our current package price.

Yes, yes, I know I can just wait until the 10th to find out.. but.. ugh!

Anyone know -

For ASMusic, I have a current ressie w/ upgraded regular dining. Trying to apply the T64 code but it isn't working. Any ideas? She said she had to use a different code - U6M, which only gave me 7% discount...

I have been on with this CM for a very very long time...

Raidra said:
Okay, I'm totally confused about the package discount. :( We're staying 14 nights at POR, 10 day park hoppers, and we have two adults and three paying children. How on earth am I supposed to guess what the discount on that would be? I can't just do $101 per person, because that comes out to almost $100 more than our current package price.

Yes, yes, I know I can just wait until the 10th to find out.. but.. ugh!

Honestly, I'm just waiting for it to be on the website so I can run my own numbers. Anything less just makes my head hurt.

A reasonably decent guess, is to take the discounts from the room only section and figure how much you're saving that way.. and then subtract those savings from what you're paying at full rate.

With the way the thing is structured .. your discount will be a little greater than that... by how much depending on people in your party ages etc.

adventure_woman said:
Anyone know -

For ASMusic, I have a current ressie w/ upgraded regular dining. Trying to apply the T64 code but it isn't working. Any ideas? She said she had to use a different code - U6M, which only gave me 7% discount...

I have been on with this CM for a very very long time...

Are you in a preferred or poolview room? The discounts vary on class of room within a resort it seems.

Also - what are your dates?

Are you in a preferred or poolview room? The discounts vary on class of room within a resort it seems.

Also - what are your dates?

Standard view.

I currently have 10 night, 10 day PH/WPM + regular dining. 2 Adult, 1 child and 1 freebie kid. Before discount = 3528.34. After U6M discount = 3280.38. That is only a savings of 247.96 (about 7%).

adventure_woman said:
Standard view.

I currently have 10 night, 10 day PH/WPM + regular dining. 2 Adult, 1 child and 1 freebie kid. Before discount = 3528.34. After U6M discount = 3280.38. That is only a savings of 247.96 (about 7%).

It's a puzzler.. but someone else mentioned that PH and WPM weren't being discounted at all. Consider starting a fresh reservation with the T64 code and see if that generates different results.. maybe the dates are bad? (What are your dates?)

I just ran the numbers from my disney visa package today. When I put in rack rate for the room, and child prices for the tickets and dining it matched to the penny.

I might upgrade us to BW or CR with this discount.

I'll be biting my nails until the 10th!

It's a puzzler.. but someone else mentioned that PH and WPM weren't being discounted at all. Consider starting a fresh reservation with the T64 code and see if that generates different results.. maybe the dates are bad? (What are your dates?)

Jan 28-Feb7. She was telling me that I can't use the T64 code w/ the upgraded dining. I think I am her the first call of the day and she hadn't even heard of the new discount code that came out today.

I think I will try to call back tomorrow. For now we are applying the U6M code... have been on the phone for 100 minutes....

adventure_woman said:
Jan 28-Feb7. She was telling me that I can't use the T64 code w/ the upgraded dining. I think I am her the first call of the day and she hadn't even heard of the new discount code that came out today.

I think I will try to call back tomorrow. For now we are applying the U6M code... have been on the phone for 100 minutes....

Ha.. you'd be better off likely to switch up to a moderate.. you might save more $$$ ??? maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter