Unsweetened iced tea

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by abekennedy, Jan 8, 2013.

1. abekennedy

abekennedy Earning My Ears

Is it sold anywhere on Disney property? Just wondering! Thanks for the help

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. focusondisney

focusondisney DIS Veteran

I get it at almost every sit down restaurant we go to. Had a delicious iced tea at Via Napoli last May, had a berry & lemon flavor. So good! Most places just have plain unflavored tea so this was a nice change.

4. abekennedy

abekennedy Earning My Ears

Thanks for your help! I go all the time but I've never ordered it anywhere at Disney

5. turkeymama

turkeymama DIS Veteran

Yes, you will have no problem with this one. Now, if you ever try to find good ole southern sweet tea, you may have difficulty.

6. Disney LOVE Travel

Disney LOVE Travel Earning My Ears

Right?! I live in New Orleans and you can't even find sweet tea here!! When I lived in Alabama, I got addicted to the stuff! But I can't bring myself to make it at home... the amount of sugar that goes into it is quite disturbing.

7. SoccerDogWithEars

SoccerDogWithEars DIS Veteran

My parents pack individual Splenda packets so they can make their own sweet tea on property. Personally, I despise tea of all sorts, so I'm not bothered by the dominantly unsweet tea. Give me Coke any day!

8. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

I also get unsweetened iced tea at almost every meal. It is my favorite.

I love the tea at rose & Crown. Never had at Via Napoli but we have an ADR there. I will have to try it!

9. focusondisney

focusondisney DIS Veteran

I loved Rose & Crown's too. I asked if they sold it at the Tea Shop & was told they don't, it's only in the restaurant. I thought the tea at Via Napoli was even better than that. And of course, they said it's a specially blended tea, just for them.

10. turkeymama

turkeymama DIS Veteran

I'm surprised you can't find it in New Orleans. Of course, I live in the northern part of Louisiana and I haven't been down south of Alexandria in quite awhile. And yes, the amount of sugar in the sweet tea is quite excessive. :hyper: