Unknown Title...can you figure it out?

DLM1980

Supreme Fraggle Extrodinaire!
So as a kid my mother tapped a lot of things off the TV for me to watch, and I vaguely remember at the end of Mickey's Christmas Carol recording there being an animated short but I for the life of me don't know what it was called.

I don't believe it to be a Disney product
I remember there being these "bad-ins" that were trying to tear down or break into a wall. They were black dark figures, and a "kid" character put in charge of protecting the wall, but he fell asleep and they snuck in.

I remember the part of a song where the kid would sing a line "All is Well" something like "no trouble that I can see, all is well, all is well"

I want to say the beginning of the short showed this great bright white wall, then after the bad-ins got in there were holes in the wall, and at the end the wall was repaired but instead of being all white, it had some yellow patches where the walls were.

I don't know when it was made, but it probably aired in the 80s for my mom to have recorded it.

Anyone know the title of this short so I may search for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter