Universal Vs. Back & Neck Problems

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by soarinfan, Sep 15, 2008.

1. soarinfan

soarinfan Mouseketeer

Hi all,

I haven't been to universal in many years and i know there's a lot of changes. Can you tell me if there's much I'd be able to do? I can't take much jostling or jolting because of neck and back stuff. I also don't want to spin. Is there enough to do there that will make it fun for us?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. donaldduck352

donaldduck352 <font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b

Thats kinda tricky.Many of the rides are moving Ya and jerking Ya around!!

At US they got shows-Horror Make Up-Animal Actors-Beetljuice,and some other sim rides with stationary seats.Like Shrek-Nuetron-Terminator..

Now at IOA,take in the sites at Suess Landing-Jurrassic Park and catch the shows-Sinbad and Posieden..:thumbsup2

I'm missing something here someone will fill in!!!

4. sportzboy698

sportzboy698 Mouseketeer

E.T. man! Very nice light ride. Shrek's seats do move and may hurt your back as it simulates you riding on a horse. Disaster (originally Earthquake) is tame and Jaws is fine too! Some members of my family have back problems and are fine with the rides. No worries! :thumbsup2

5. donaldduck352

donaldduck352 <font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b

They do have stationary seats on the sim rides-Shrek-Neutron..If you can do Disaester,you wonn't need Stationary seats...IMO :thumbsup2

6. keishashadow

keishashadow <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green

the signs r up on most of the rides..u know the ones with cautionary advisories

i have sim issues, typically send family on new rides 1st, i.e. guinea pigs to gauge the intenstity...they know what i can tolerate

ps i had no issue w/The Simpsons ride @ USH (assume it's the same in MCO) yet Jimmy Neutron forces me to nab a stationary seat:confused3

Sadly, The Mummy has gotten me too many times

7. Rhonda922

Rhonda922 Freakin Family Guy is Freakin Awesome!<br><font co

I'm a ride baby usually and can't tolerate the crazy rollercoaster-type rides with the drops and turns. My hubby found that Men in Black at US was too much spinning for him. While me, as I said the ride baby, thought this ride was so much fun. He can tolerate the crazy rides as long as they don't turn and spin all the time.

8. bagpiper

bagpiper Earning My Ears

Hi,

How does the Simpson's Ride rate in the Back/Neck friendly department ?

Thanks