Universal Tickets

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by mickeyforpresident, May 8, 2010.

1. mickeyforpresident

mickeyforpresident DIS Veteran

Hey everyone,

How are you all?

We want to go to Universal just for TWO days in the middle of our holiday this August. The only tickets I can find on Universal's website seem to be for 14 days. Do they have a daily rate or a 2 day ticket? I'm also trying to work out if it's cheaper to buy express tickets (which I work out for the 4 of us is about £240 - can this be right or am I getting something wrong!!!) If it's £240 for express on top of the base ticket (it it on top????) then it'll be cheaper to stay in a Universal Hotel (which I thought about ages ago) and get FOTL privs.
    Ok - thanks buds!
    Michael.

2. mickeyforpresident

mickeyforpresident DIS Veteran

Think i've found more details on .com as they have oodles more ticket options. Sorry to bother you all!!!

3. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Problem is a 2 day ticket (without park hopping) is £80.60 incl tax with the current exchange rate and using a fee free, its only £81 to buy a 14 day ticket with a UK seller.

Express passes for 4 people will probably add upto something near a nights hotel stay(depending on dates), the Express passes only allow 1 go on each ride, stay in hotel you get unlimited.