Universal Ticket Upgrade

chrisb26

1177 Miles away!
Hello Everybody,

I know I sort of asked this question before but before I went and purchased a ticket I wanted to make sure.

I plan on getting the Preferred pass. However there really is no discount on it on the site. Would there be any type of discount if I upgraded my ticket at the park. I plan on getting the 2 park unlimted ticket online, then I was just going to upgrade at the park. However if it is just going to be the same anyways and they would just charge me the extra $100 there really would be no use it waiting till I got to the park.

Does anybody know how that works. Would I just have to pay the difference or would there be any type of discount?

Thanks

Chris

Thanks!

I just went ahead and got the Preferred AP will save me time from having to go and upgrade it at the park.

Thanks for the help!

I just went ahead and got the Preferred AP will save me time from having to go and upgrade it at the park.
You will still need to go to GS to activate it once you arrive but you won't be sorry with the purchase. Just remember to show your AP whenever possible at stores and restaurants...some people forget all about the dining discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts