Universal Ticket Upgrade

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by chrisb26, Dec 31, 2008.

1. chrisb26

chrisb26 1177 Miles away!

Hello Everybody,

I know I sort of asked this question before but before I went and purchased a ticket I wanted to make sure.

I plan on getting the Preferred pass. However there really is no discount on it on the site. Would there be any type of discount if I upgraded my ticket at the park. I plan on getting the 2 park unlimted ticket online, then I was just going to upgrade at the park. However if it is just going to be the same anyways and they would just charge me the extra $100 there really would be no use it waiting till I got to the park.

Does anybody know how that works. Would I just have to pay the difference or would there be any type of discount?

Thanks

Chris

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. damo

damo Proud Redhead

You have to pay the difference.

4. chrisb26

chrisb26 1177 Miles away!

Thanks!

I just went ahead and got the Preferred AP will save me time from having to go and upgrade it at the park.

Thanks for the help!

5. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

You will still need to go to GS to activate it once you arrive but you won't be sorry with the purchase. Just remember to show your AP whenever possible at stores and restaurants...some people forget all about the dining discounts.

6. ywallet

ywallet Earning My Ears

Thanks.