Universal Studios Ticket?

DISNEYSQUIRRELS

DIS Veteran
Okeedokee! This is my first post :wave2: & I have a question about buying Universal Studios tickets. We would like to go to Universal for 1 day, but see both parks. It seems like it will be a bit less expensive for my family to buy the single park ticket ticket for 2 days. My question-can we use 2 single park tickets on 1 day?

Okeedokee! This is my first post :wave2: & I have a question about buying Universal Studios tickets. We would like to go to Universal for 1 day, but see both parks. It seems like it will be a bit less expensive for my family to buy the single park ticket ticket for 2 days. My question-can we use 2 single park tickets on 1 day?

I don't know the "legalities" of one person using 2 different tickets on one day. I'm inclined to say they won't allow it, but don't know first hand what the rule is.

I am curious though how it would be less expensive to buy two tickets per person rather than one park-to-park ticket?

On the Undercover Tourist website it shows 1 adult 1 day ticket (without going through the Mousesavers link) to be $91.95. And 1 adult 1 day park-to-park is $125.95, which would be over $57 LESS than buying two of the one-park tickets to use in one day. (And you can get them for even less than that if you go through the Mousesavers link to get there.)

DISNEYSQUIRRELS said:

I bought a 3 day 1 park ticket. First day too much butterbeer and sun :) so didnt go the next day. The 3rd day was last day in orlando and i wanted to go hp castle and spend rest of day at universal. Guest services was able tobturn yhe 2 days i had left to a 1 day park hopper no charge.

I don't know why anyone would care how many tickets you used in one day.... I wouldn't worry. Just try calling UO if you really are concerned though.

Have fun in the Wizarding World!

As long you're using the tickets at two separate parks it shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you for your responses! We are so very excited :woohoo: to visit Universal again...this time we get to see WWOHP & we can hardly contain our excitement! Our trip is a Christmas surprise for my kiddos:
DS21, DS16, DD12, DD10
We have visited WDW & UO many times, but every time is a new experience:)

I think that the OP is talking about a two day base ticket that gives you option of using one park per day. If I am not correct, then please let me know... If that is the case, then it does not work that way. You cannot use a two day base ticket for both parks in one day.

I'd have to guess that you can't but the 2 day 1 park ticket and use it on both days. It just wouldn't make sense for them to offer the 1 day 2 park ticket at a higher price if you could.

But give them a call - that's your best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter