Universal Studios Food Pictures

ADLFAN

DIS Veteran
Planning our first trip to universal in a few months! Does anyone have any food suggestions or better yet, pictures of something you enjoyed there?

I don't have any pictures but we really liked Flinstones BBQ. Their hamburgers were really good. Not what you would expect for a theme park. Definitely not a wimpy burger.

Flintstones BBQ is no longer.

I like the breakfast at the Hollywood Grill. Vector’s Grilled Cheese/pulled pork is great. There are some terrific sandwiches at the French Street Bistro - I like the turkey and brie on a croissant.

Flintstones BBQ is no longer.

I like the breakfast at the Hollywood Grill. Vector’s Grilled Cheese/pulled pork is great. There are some terrific sandwiches at the French Street Bistro - I like the turkey and brie on a croissant.
Oh no.... We were there the last time we went & were planning to go again next week :( thanks for letting me know...

At Citywalk, we like Buca Di Beppo for family style Italian food, or Hard Rock Cafe for more typical diner/cafe food. In USH itself, Hollywood Grill has good salads. I usually choose Jurassic Cafe because when I'm at a theme park, I love a good burger and fries and I prefer being on the lower level since the upper level of the park always seems more crowded to me (I don't know that it actually is, but it feels that way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!