Universal site has tickets plus discount q's ?

EC0323

Mouseketeer
Has anyone purchased the tickets online at Universal? They have some promo where you get $150 in discount coupons. I was wondering if anyone knew what those coupons were for? also does anyone know how much it cost to get into city walk? AAA has a good deal on an annual pass but does not include city walk passes. I do not remember ever paying before.

Thanks for any information and all help!!!

Has anyone purchased the tickets online at Universal? They have some promo where you get $150 in discount coupons. I was wondering if anyone knew what those coupons were for? also does anyone know how much it cost to get into city walk? AAA has a good deal on an annual pass but does not include city walk passes. I do not remember ever paying before.

Thanks for any information and all help!!!
From what I understand the coupon book is discounts on stuff in the hotels and restaruants and no you don't need passes to get into citywalk
only places the charge is the clubs at night and that is the only thing that may require passes at citywalk

The coupon book has lots of 2 for 1 offers, many which are for kids. We found that the book didn't offer anything for us since we didn't have kids and get our AAA and AP discount already.

IMHO, the coupon book is pretty worthless. We got one last year and didn't use any of them.
Bob

i have received those coupon books the last 5 years. (receive them at the onsite hotel when i check in.)

when i return from my trip, i usually post on a thread and give them away to the first pm i receive.

it's like damo said, many 2 for 1 and lots of kids eat free w/ adult purchase.

i know it sounds exciting to get a coupon booklet but since they took out the coupon of 20% off merch a couple of years ago, they don't help me.

i used to use the orlando magic card (free) for discounts but since i joined AAA, i use that card or my AP

Mac, I just recieved the Orlando Magic card in the mail. (I don't remember signing up for it either). Which places take it for a discount and what is the discount. It didn't have a lot of info. with it. Thanks so much. Teresa

the Orlando Magic Card is set up by Orange Cty/Orlando tourist bureau.

if you ever inquired about it on their site, you might have been set up for the card.

you can also print out the orlando magic card at home on your computer.

these are the specials they have going on now.
http://www.orlandoinfo.com/magicard/offers.cfm

i see more disney on it this time.
room discounts for swan and dolphin hotels, another disney partner hotel Best Western LBV in dtd area, Royal Plaza dtd and coupon for raglan road irish pub in dtd.

the card gives you discounts for stores and food places. and for entertainment places lie ripleys, and seaworld luau tickets.

i briefly looked thru the site to see if any universal is on it this month but didn't see any. i used to use the card for a 10% discount in the UO parks.

since i started with the ap and aaa cards, i don't use my magic card much anymore unless i can find a better deal with it over my aaa outside the parks.

this is the main website for orlando magic card: http://www.orlandoinfo.com/magicard/

it gives discounts for hotels, thrifty car rental, resturants, shops, ripleys, pirates dinner show/ Capones, Medieval Times and dinner, etc.
also see Nickelodeon suites has a good coupon.

you should have received 2 booklets with the card.
one is for accomadations and the other for shopping and resturants.

the card is valid forever.
i still have mine.

i don't have the current book but will look thru the site later today to see if
there are many for the universal area besides I drive.

i don't know if universal still honors the Orlando Magic Card for discounts.
you could contact guest services and inquire.

came back to add i do see a coupon for money off for hard rock cafe in city walk.

Mac you should wright a book.Call it The solo Trip To Disney And Universal!!:thumbsup2

but most of my homies wouldn' t buy it.

they just ask me for the free answers....
:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter