Universal Photo Connect issue

wholesomejoe

Mouseketeer
So we bought the universal photo connect card to get all the ride/character/location photos taken by US employees sent to an online account so that they can later be viewed, printed etc. Great value.. but we have an issue..

One of the best photos we took is not showing up in our album.. we didn't actually get to see the photo, because we became pressed for time.. but the photographer scanned our card, and even made our son do something with his hands so an effect could be added. It was taken on the bridge where hogwarts is visible from the background. I've emailed them, but I don't have a good feeling about getting the photo. We would have taken our own photo, but we didn't in that instance because we had the card.. lesson learned.. always snap our own photos.

I had one of our photos do that to at the entrance to IOA. We just went to one of the photo stores and gave them the location and ruff time. They found it and edited the photo right there.

They store the photos by location in the park. We had the problem when first signing up with all our photos having the watermark on them. The got it all straightened out though. I still think its so new they need to work the kinks out. We just give us time to swing by before leaving the park to make sure everything is all set n

This was the first time using it, so we didn't know we needed to do that.

We are home now, but I emailed their CS dept to see if there is any chance they still have it. One of the CS reps at the store said sometimes they delete them the next day and sometimes they don't.

Just wanted to report, that I got an email back from Customer Service today.. saying they'd added my hogwarts photos to my account! YAY!

OP, can you please tell us the details of photoconnect? ie, cost, where you purchase, etc , we'll be there pres week and would love to get the info. thanks!

We use Disney Photopass+ and it works well. We're looking to pre-buy this Photo Connect for our May trip and wondered how successful it has been for folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter