• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Character Site: UPDATED MARCH 2016 PG 7

Are the Mummy stilt walkers still roaming around?

Yes they are.........one even managed to creep up on me to the side of Finnegans........we had just had our picture taken with him and we headed off.........I was changing a setting in my camera when his head appeared beside me crouching down.........I jumped so high....lol.......he was finishing his set and heading off to back stage.......

Can anyone tell me what characters at Universal and IoA sign autographs? I am making an autograph book for our Disney/Universal/Sea World trip in Oct and don't want to include anyone who won't sign. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what characters at Universal and IoA sign autographs? I am making an autograph book for our Disney/Universal/Sea World trip in Oct and don't want to include anyone who won't sign. Thanks.

Most of the characters at both parks sign. A small amount like say the penguins from Madagascar physically cant. There's a list somewhere in this thread that showed who does and doesnt. Another group that didn't was the Trip Wizards at IOA.

No posts so far this year on this sticky.

I will be updating this sticky during the week and removing the "thank you" and "great" postings.

Trying to keep this sticky for information for all to find characters and locations.

I do see that this thread has many viewers but less and less postings and still is a valuable resource.

If you have information to add/picture, etc, please post

If you see outdated info, please let me know so i can correct it.

Or contact Berlioz70 as in her first post, she asked for your thoughts.

Last edited:

Thank you macraven for reminding me this thread existed! Here is a quick snap shot of all the characters I believe are still meeting. I still have an Annual Pass, but have not made it this year. Please let me know if anything on this list is not correct:

Universal Studios
Barney/Baby Bop/BJ
Betty Boop
Bumblebee
Curious George
Doc Brown
Knight Bus Conductor
Lucille Ball
Marilyn Monroe
Megatron
Minions
Optimus Prime
Popeye/Olive Oyl
Scooby/Shaggy
(something other Mystery Gang Members show up too)
Simpsons
Shrek/Fiona/Donkey
Woody/Winnie Woodpeckers

Superstar Parade Daytime Sets
Despicable Me Unit
Diego Unit
Dora Unit
Hop Unit
Spongebob Unit

Islands of Adventure
Betty Boop

Captain America
Cat in the Hat/Things
Dr. Doom
Grinch
Guy
Lorax
Sam
Spiderman/Green Goblin
Popeye/Olive Oyl
Wizarding World
Woody Woodpecker
X-Men

Thank you so much Berlioz for giving us an updated list !!
You're a keeper!

Hopefully those that are going soon or have returned from the darkside, can add to the list.
If you saw a character not on the above list, let us know.
Berlioz or i can add to the list
If pictures can be included, even better!

If you are new here, everyone is invited and encouraged to add pictures to this thread.
Doesn't matter if pictures are from yesterday or years ago.

This is a thread to help you find characters, ask questions about the characters in the parks and to show your pictures. .
But, you might give some background info of your pictures such as character, place taken, basic info,date taken, etc.
If you have pics of 6 years ago, include them when you share your pictures.

To see information and pictures that Berlioz put together above, click on the name and a link will open.
To enlarge the pictures, click once on it.

If you are on the first page of this thread, click on UOCharacterHunt in Berlioz70 first post.

When that page opens, click on Character Index.

Hopefully those that are going soon or have returned from the darkside, can add to the list.
If you saw a character not on the above list, let us know.
Berlioz or i can add to the list
If pictures can be included, even better!

A few more for the list.....

Wolverine was at IOA in May 2015:

As were Storm & Rogue:

and Cyclops:

I may have to actually do the Barney show this trip, if only cause I'm friends with the voice of Baby Bop

I may have to actually do the Barney show this trip, if only cause I'm friends with the voice of Baby Bop

Baby Bop and BJ only do 1 set each day at 10:30, I believe Baby Bop is not available on Fridays. You do not have to attend the show at all, unless you want a solo with Barney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter