Universal 2 day park now with Harry Potter?

shuteye

Mouseketeer
We are going to Universal this weekend and I'm contemplating getting the 2 day ticket. I'm guessing it is going to be very busy on the weekend. Do you think 2 days is needed now with addition of Harry Potter? My boys are 12 and 15 and probably would like to do a few rides more than once.

I still don't consider it a full one day park. USH has the fewest attractions of any of the major SoCal theme parks, and the only reason it might take close to a full day is if there are large crowds.

Today we would have liked a second day. Due to rental car pickup and traffic from construction we didn't get there until 10:30ish then left 7ish and didn't see any shows and didn't take the tour. It was busy and HOT.

For many reasons (I'm sitting on the plane as it boards with my grumpy nasty-to-me rude 12 year old) I wish we had a second day or at least a hotel for tonight instead of a flight. We got the Costco APs and after today's first use, it's blocked so we had no option to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter