Unique Room Service Deliveries

MDennis28

Mouseketeer
Hi! I know about the Mickey Ice cream bars and a carafe of hot coffee with croissants delivered late for next morning enjoyment. Heard about UnCrustables too. What are some other foods that are not on the menu that you can have delivered?

Dairy or allergy dessert items (cookies)

Although it was an order today for delivery tomorrow. On the Magic anyway.

our trip was Sat - Sat. Each evening after dinner, I was too full to have a Mickey Ice Cream Bar. On Thursday AM I ordered a mickey ice cream bar thru room service at 6:30AM for breakfast! I thoroughly enjoyed it

I didn't know about the KK donuts...I did order coffee and oj for morning as well as a bowl of fruit....keep those thougths coming:)

If you want coffee for the morning do I request it before I go to bed for early morning. I don't ever sleep in and would love to have coffee first thing while getting ready

After you order, about how long does it take for room service to arrive? And, if you want breakfast, I thought I read you can pre-order the night before and request a time? Anyone know for sure?

After you order, about how long does it take for room service to arrive? And, if you want breakfast, I thought I read you can pre-order the night before and request a time? Anyone know for sure?

In the evenings room service only took 5-15 mins. For breakfast preorder you check a 30 minute window for them to deliver. 7:00 - 7:30am, 7:30 - 8:00am, etc up until 9:30, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts