Uneven use of DP credits?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We have four of us going. In one room in will be me, DH, and our 3 year old - so two adult credits and one child credit. In another room, my mom with her one adult credit.

We plan to do some splitting up, which, if I'm reading right, won't be a problem. For instance, me and DH going to a sit down dinner somewhere while mom takes my little guy for counter service, etc. That would work, as long as she had her card and his, right? And, once, it's just me and my mom and son going for dinner while DH goes to a meeting off site. So, our use of credits will be sort of uneven - meaning we won't all be eating the same meals at the same times.

If it all goes down according to the ADRs we have made, by the time we get to our last meal on our last day, I will have used all my table service credits up. My husband, son, and mother will have one credit each left that they can use on that meal. So, will it be a problem to just pay for my meal with cash and let them use their remaining table service credit?

Does anyone think this kind of use of the plan will cause any problems for us?

It will work, Just tell the server that you used your credits and need to pay out of pocket, becouse you ate one more TS with your mom when your son and DH wern't with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter